Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

OK, I've devised a plan that I hope everyone likes...I am having shirts made, as we speak, with everyone's respective CoachT login name imprinted on the back...both sides: Gville and GC. I will set up a table in the parking lot Saturday so everyone can come by and grab the one with your name on it. I just think this is a great way for us to all put a name to a face and get to know each other better. JWC, if you want to join in the fun, I'll get you one too. Let me know today if you'll be there.

Better make that hoodies, suppose to be a cold weekend.

I'll be there!! anything for a free shirt! Can't wait to see Mikey and Arshad get theirs.

***Very Important, if Barbs not gonna be there she needs to send some autographed posters***

I've got her visualized as a Barbarella type gal. A truely iconic piece of movie mastery.

Please no one do anything to destroy this image, Chattin football smack with Barbarella, we have all truly reached a pinnacle.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or we could all show up wearing shirts that say "I am Dalton Boles' Uncle"....

I just have one request.... If the shirts say "I am Dalton Boles' Uncle" on the front can they at least say "FIRE-SNOT" on the back?

I guess this post will keep the GC folks busy for awhile going back to look at all of Gville's old threads, trying to figure that out. Or, they'll just not bother and assume we're all on Popcorn's medicine today.

OK, I've devised a plan that I hope everyone likes...I am having shirts made, as we speak, with everyone's respective CoachT login name imprinted on the back...both sides: Gville and GC. I will set up a table in the parking lot Saturday so everyone can come by and grab the one with your name on it. I just think this is a great way for us to all put a name to a face and get to know each other better. JWC, if you want to join in the fun, I'll get you one too. Let me know today if you'll be there.

Hey you all, I just asked, what you thought and of course I knew the board would light up like a Hollywood Spot light. Thanks for your response . Gdevil thanks for the offer of the shirt. However, so far, I don't know of anyone from Red Bank that is driving up to Cookville to watch these two underraked teams play with losing records...But, for the record, I will be hoping that Gville wins. I think I can get some coverage on the internet and if so I will be listening to the game if I don't have anything else to do. So cong's to Gville for your game plan at RB and for beating the Best.

Giles hasn't beaten the best all year. So don't let them beat you guys Saturday. Ooups, sorry about the records mistake of Giles, but when you little devils get done with them on Saturday they will then have a 13-2 record and a winning percentage of .866. That too, is below Red Bank's! They too have been ranked and rated well below the true #1 team and their standards. Red Bank is the standards to reach for.

On one night for 4 periods Gville reached that level and went home with your 1 point win. You won it fair. You played your hearts out. You played like never before. Your couches had a great game plan to control RB. Your fans at RB were the best we had all year. You should be proud! I just think the game last week was not needed. And I think this game with Giles is not needed.

Greenevill Devils won the 4A State Championship at Red Bank when you came into the Den and won! For those of you who can remember, a few years ago if you played 13 games, the 13th games was the Championship Game. To play 2 more games is only nesessary when the State allows teams with losing records like the wild-card teams to enter the playoff sysem.

Gville fans know, I am not a sour loser. I have received my sauteed crow and have been eating it for almost three weeks. Gville has already beat the best so why have to continue to play all the rest?

Goooo Gdevils! Prove me right! And really, the MATH dosen't ever lie. If you don't believe the MATH 7 + 7 = 14 and 7 + 6 = 13 and 14-13 = 1 and that 1 is the difference. Therefore those "little devils" won by 1. Do the MATH

jwc

Hey you all, I just asked, what you thought and of course I knew the board would light up like a Hollywood Spot light. Thanks for your response . Gdevil thanks for the offer of the shirt. However, so far, I don't know of anyone from Red Bank that is driving up to Cookville to watch these two underraked teams play with losing records...But, for the record, I will be hoping that Gville wins. I think I can get some coverage on the internet and if so I will be listening to the game if I don't have anything else to do. So cong's to Gville for your game plan at RB and for beating the Best.

Giles hasn't beaten the best all year. So don't let them beat you guys Saturday. Ooups, sorry about the records mistake of Giles, but when you little devils get done with them on Saturday they will then have a 13-2 record and a winning percentage of .866. That too, is below Red Bank's! They too have been ranked and rated well below the true #1 team and their standards. Red Bank is the standards to reach for.

On one night for 4 periods Gville reached that level and went home with your 1 point win. You won it fair. You played your hearts out. You played like never before. Your couches had a great game plan to control RB. Your fans at RB were the best we had all year. You should be proud! I just think the game last week was not needed. And I think this game with Giles is not needed.

Greenevill Devils won the 4A State Championship at Red Bank when you came into the Den and won! For those of you who can remember, a few years ago if you played 13 games, the 13th games was the Championship Game. To play 2 more games is only nesessary when the State allows teams with losing records like the wild-card teams to enter the playoff sysem.

Gville fans know, I am not a sour loser. I have received my sauteed crow and have been eating it for almost three weeks. Gville has already beat the best so why have to continue to play all the rest?

Goooo Gdevils! Prove me right! And really, the MATH dosen't ever lie. If you don't believe the MATH 7 + 7 = 14 and 7 + 6 = 13 and 14-13 = 1 and that 1 is the difference. Therefore those "little devils" won by 1. Do the MATH

jwc

You know you search for reasons and a way not to admire this guy, but you really can't help but like jwc. We just may be doing all this again next year and the next with RB, who knows? Thanks for the support jwc. I think you really mean it.

jwc

Yeah but this just kinda feels like the "kiss of death"

Could someone from Giles County post links to your local newspaper's coverage of your team? Most of us small-town teams get forgotten in the metro papers...Knoxville thinks noone from ET is playing except Alcoa and Maryville....but they still want to sell papers in Greeneville. Tri-Cities has moved on to basketball season leaving only our lowly Greeneville Sun to report on our Devils.(http://greenevillesun.com/story/306912)

Are there similar sentiments in your area?

It's about the same here-guarantee if DL were going to state instead of us it would be all over the news-they were every week until we beat them.

jwc

You know you search for reasons and a way not to admire this guy, but you really can't help but like jwc. We just may be doing all this again next year and the next with RB, who knows? Thanks for the support jwc. I think you really mean it.

Here is how you don't admire him, Giles has a 13-1 record with a .929 winning percentage, Red Bank is 12-1 with a .923 winning percentage. The only way ole jwc can find a moral victory is for Gville to win which would give RB the highest winning percentage. He's the ultimate RB fan in Greendevil clothing.

The only reasonable solution is for all the Gville fans to wise up and support the Bobcats, its the only way you can beat jwc. :mrgreen: