Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

So Mike, what happened to Arshad? Was it something he said on this thread? Dangit, I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed the other night.

He got a little too passionate about this coacht stuff and said some over the line stuff I guess. I warned him that Coacht reads these threads too but he wouldn't listen. I think the boards are better with him gone...less trash talk.

What do you mean by over the line stuff and Coacht reads threads? I'm a newbie to this.

Coacht is the creator of this website and he keeps up with what people are saying and kicks them off if they are out of line. Over the line means not under it :roflolk: but seriously he just said some things he shouldn't have on a highschool football website.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess I could understand it if I had a kid playing. Maybe. Makes me think of a few years back. There was a teenage baseball coach just up the road. A parent came out of the stands and picked up a bat and beat the living snot out of this guy. To me, that's stupid. :roflolk:

Where did this happen at? Things like that are very uncalled for. One would think adults could act in a more civilized manner.