1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

No UC fans have anything to say on what I posted a page or 2 back???? Must be skeered!!! I would be too if I knew I was about the play the might Pirates from SP!! Roy, I don't drink Red Bulls, but sure do love the Monster energy drinks!!! Bring some of those and we will talk about the game before it starts. SP WILL BREAK THE RECORD FOR TD'S IN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BY ONE PLAYER.. WHICH i BELIEVE WAS TIED BY A LITTLE RB FROM SP BACK IN 99 (SAM PICKETT)----- 6 TD'S. TERRELL WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY!!![/quot

YOU MUST BE ON CRACK. You and at least 2 or 3 other guys from SP must go to the same gay bar or something.Im a UC fan and Im saying something back. I cant wait until our boys take all this ingorance you have put out here and beat them some Pirates down And we get to blast you apart in the post game chats. I will be the first to congratulate you IF you win. I normally dont gloat over victories.. When UC wins this one I will Be Viciuos . The only record set will be how many SP fan's Chins hit The Ground when they realize they just got beat by a team in the west. Im not normally like this. But you asked for it. You want to be a big moutn I can COME DOWN to your level and join you. Excuse me while i return to The next level.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No UC fans have anything to say on what I posted a page or 2 back???? Must be skeered!!! I would be too if I knew I was about the play the might Pirates from SP!! Roy, I don't drink Red Bulls, but sure do love the Monster energy drinks!!! Bring some of those and we will talk about the game before it starts. SP WILL BREAK THE RECORD FOR TD'S IN A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BY ONE PLAYER.. WHICH i BELIEVE WAS TIED BY A LITTLE RB FROM SP BACK IN 99 (SAM PICKETT)----- 6 TD'S. TERRELL WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY!!![/quot

YOU MUST BE ON CRACK. You and at least 2 or 3 other guys from SP must go to the same gay bar or something.Im a UC fan and Im saying something back. I cant wait until our boys take all this ingorance you have put out here and beat them some Pirates down And we get to blast you apart in the post game chats. I will be the first to congratulate you IF you win. I normally dont gloat over victories.. When UC wins this one I will Be Viciuos . The only record set will be how many SP fan's Chins hit The Ground when they realize they just got beat by a team in the west. Im not normally like this. But you asked for it. You want to be a big moutn I can COME DOWN to your level and join you. Excuse me while i return to The next level.

Live and learn there BigSwo!! Be sure and come back and eat lots of crow. We look forward to Friday night when you have to admit that you were wrong. That is, if you will show your face!!

. . .

Sorta get a "home field" feel for the stadium... :blush: ...You know there is Purple and Gold all over that place, right ??

I'm kidding of course, except for all the Purple and Gold in and around the stadium...

Too much purple around may be a bad thing for U.C. Purple kind of makes Pirates very mad for some reason. :roflol:

. . .

Sorta get a "home field" feel for the stadium... :roflol: ...You know there is Purple and Gold all over that place, right ??

I'm kidding of course, except for all the Purple and Gold in and around the stadium...

Too much purple around may be a bad thing for U.C. Purple kind of makes Pirates very mad for some reason. :blush:

Good point there rlh!! :lol:

Live and learn there BigSwo!! Be sure and come back and eat lots of crow. We look forward to Friday night when you have to admit that you were wrong. That is, if you will show your face!!

If Union looses I wonder if he will get on here and cry whine and play the excuse game or if he will just admit that S.P. is Unions Ambassador?

I feel my IQ dropping drastically by reading some of these comments. Not only do we have a better football team and a better band, but we also know how to use the English language.

Yeah, UC, YEAH!

Welcome onboard ROOKIE!! You were better off reading and not posting. You are going to get hammered for this one!! Go Pirates!!

How many people will Union City bring ya think?? The consensus is about 4-5 thousand on our side

union city will bring alot of people. this is the state championship remember? i project that there will be about 3500 people on our side. yall may have 4-5 thousand but trust me we will be louder than yall because we are loud and rowdy!!!

It is very hard to be loud and rowdy when you guys will have nothing to cheer about :D And whoever said your fullback can outrun our defense is crazy!

Union City I hope they plan on shutting the Pirates down :D !!! The Pirates will shut the option veer down and hold Union City to under 21 easy!! To the Sp boys: you have a simple mission...seek and destroy whoever is lined up in front of you and knock them on their backsides every play....I know you can do it...and I know you will do it....so for the last time this year....let me say....IT'S SHOWTIME PIRATES!

Look man he was asking for someone to say something so I did. I'm not afraid to show my face either . I've already said I would . it will Take atleast 4 hours to get home though. That is if I dont stay for the next game. Just know you guys have set yourself up for a seriuos crow buffet. UC will take them Pirates down. Count on it.