What if Alcoa and Maryville played again now??

automatic

....but everyone said on a previous thread that they don't play football in Memphis, it's all basketball. It seems as if MUS and White Station know how to play football. And oh yea, White Station IS a public school so you can't use the recruiting complaint here.

A squirrel finds a acorn every once in a while. Alcoa or Maryville has as many championships as MUS AND White Station combined.

Well, they obviously know how to play football then, huh?

BC, you cracking the jokes just goes to show I'm beginning to prove you wrong and you have no comeback for it. :thumb:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....but everyone said on a previous thread that they don't play football in Memphis, it's all basketball. It seems as if MUS and White Station know how to play football. And oh yea, White Station IS a public school so you can't use the recruiting complaint here.

A squirrel finds a acorn every once in a while. Alcoa or Maryville has as many championships as MUS AND White Station combined.

Well, they obviously know how to play football then, huh?

BC, you cracking the jokes just goes to show I'm beginning to prove you wrong and you have no comeback for it. :wacko:

Prove what?..........you jump on any teams bandwagon cause they win? You ain't proved nothing.

Did Alcoa play MUS? Did Alcoa play White station? No! Only thing you prove is you have to jump on others teams back to be able to talk trash. How come you don't talk up your Pioneers of GC??? Not make you BIG enough? You need to get over yourself. If Alcoa beat both of them, your come back would be......uh, uh They can't play with Indy Colts......... :roll: YOU are a want to be! :roll:

Alcoa brought back it's 6th straight gold trophy.

What did YOUR school do? That's what I thought.... :roll:

Prove what?..........you jump on any teams bandwagon cause they win? You ain't proved nothing.

Did Alcoa play MUS? Did Alcoa play White station? No! Only thing you prove is you have to jump on others teams back to be able to talk trash. How come you don't talk up your Pioneers of GC??? Not make you BIG enough? You need to get over yourself. If Alcoa beat both of them, your come back would be......uh, uh They can't play with Indy Colts......... :oops: YOU are a want to be! :hungry:

What did YOUR school do? That's what I thought.... :wacko:

LOL, I just know a good football team when I see it. No, I don't jump on the bandwagon when I see a good team play. I do talk up my Pioneers, just on the girls basketball thread, lol. It's because of the same reason you don't talk up your Alcoa basketball teams. I wouldn't have to worry about an excuse as to why Alcoa beat MUS because IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN. Some of you genious's got on here and had the nerve to say that MUS didn't impress you in the championship game. HAHAHAHAHA, that alone speaks for itself. MUS finished as the #6 ranked team in the country and you guys still don't give MUS the credit they deserve! They beat South Panola and Olive Branch, you still don't give them the credit they deserve! lol... I bet if they were to trounce Alcoa, then you still wouldn't give them credit because you'd do the public/private debate, lol. See you guys next year!

Did Alcoa play MUS? Did Alcoa play White station? No! Only thing you prove is you have to jump on others teams back to be able to talk trash. How come you don't talk up your Pioneers of GC??? Not make you BIG enough? You need to get over yourself. If Alcoa beat both of them, your come back would be......uh, uh They can't play with Indy Colts......... :wacko: YOU are a want to be! :hungry:

What did YOUR school do? That's what I thought.... :oops:

LOL, I just know a good football team when I see it. No, I don't jump on the bandwagon when I see a good team play. I do talk up my Pioneers, just on the girls basketball thread, lol. It's because of the same reason you don't talk up your Alcoa basketball teams. I wouldn't have to worry about an excuse as to why Alcoa beat MUS because IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN. Some of you genious's got on here and had the nerve to say that MUS didn't impress you in the championship game. HAHAHAHAHA, that alone speaks for itself. MUS finished as the #6 ranked team in the country and you guys still don't give MUS the credit they deserve! They beat South Panola and Olive Branch, you still don't give them the credit they deserve! lol... I bet if they were to trounce Alcoa, then you still wouldn't give them credit because you'd do the public/private debate, lol. See you guys next year!

All along you have stated nothing but your stupid opinion. Has MUS and Alcoa played? No. Til then it is ONLY your opinion. Plus, I say the same thing.........If MBA could have ran the ball like Alcoa, it may have been a different game. That would be MUS's weakness against Alcoa. That's my opinion! Oh, I look forward to your visit next year! B) Cal prep's latest ranking shows MUS by only 3 over Alcoa! AND Alcoa by 10 over WS! :oops:

I know, what if either one of them were to play Giles County right now.

AlcoaAnimatedSteamrollerSmiley.gifGiles Co.

:thumb: That was good! :geek:

I'd have to say it would be different though. I just don't see how Alcoa could contain the QB. Greenville was the closest but even they will tell you (through newspaper articles) that they just couldn't do it.

You'd be picked apart and Toney would be completely shut down. Much like he was in the Championship game. Did he even play in the first half?

He had 2 first half tds. Enjoy your win, but they are not on alcoas level, not a knock against you all, just the honest truth.

Alcoa doesn't have to justify anything to these people. These are just a bunch of "wannabes" trying to cause some trouble.

Our record speaks for itself................don't feed the pigeons.

I know we have nothing to prove, but sometimes its fun to mess with the trolls, especially the ones that beat on dead horses.

Alcoa doesn't have to justify anything to these people. These are just a bunch of "wannabes" trying to cause some trouble.

Our record speaks for itself................don't feed the pigeons.

I know we have nothing to prove, but sometimes its fun to mess with the trolls, especially the ones that beat on dead horses.

I hear ya, lol