Smith County football 2010?

owls32

Sniff! Sniff! Its almost here!!! Football time. I love smack talk!!! LOL :wacko:

Lets put the gloves on!!! No pun intended :D

77 days 4 hours 10 minutes. :o I been juiced all year. Good luck throughout yalls season. Is #34 still playin for SC? He's family ya know. :o

Playing fullback and had a good spring. Could play a lot next year.

Thanks for the info. I haven't seen Cody in at least 10 years. Sounds like he's becoming quite a man and hopefully a beast in the backfield. :wub:

Well...............it's almost time. Not yet, but almost. Glad to see some are sharpening their sticks early this year, and even jabbing a few folks with them.

Give me a few weeks or 2 to get back in the football mode. SC made a little noise on the baseball field this year, and kept some out of spring practice.....(SC going to STATE in BASEBALL??)

We'll see how they come together after the 1st scrimmage or two. Find a few linemen and a LB or 2..they should be fine.......

:D need another week or three?

Hey Termite - looks as if we have a BIG sandpile to play on next year !! :roflol::thumb::)

We needed the sand last year to go along with the pool we had. Would have been more like playing on the beach instead of a catfish pond.

I hadn't been by in a week or so.........how's the hole looking?? Maybe when I see it and it starts to look like something I'll get in the groove. It's got to look good when the kittens come to town. If I'll find the ole pocket knife, make sure it's sharp and whittle a good point on my ole poking stick. I'm sure my little playmates are doing the same....... :thumb:

Hey Termite - looks as if we have a BIG sandpile to play on next year !! :roflol::thumb::)

We needed the sand last year to go along with the pool we had. Would have been more like playing on the beach instead of a catfish pond.

I hadn't been by in a week or so.........how's the hole looking?? Maybe when I see it and it starts to look like something I'll get in the groove. It's got to look good when the kittens come to town. If I'll find the ole pocket knife, make sure it's sharp and whittle a good point on my ole poking stick. I'm sure my little playmates are doing the same....... :thumb:

"how's the hole looking? Like a big SANDBOX !!

I forgot to save me a few good sticks last week when I trimmed my trees :roflol: Thinking I am just gonna buy me a good Hot Stick from the ol' Co-Op. Would have to be better than having to keep sharpening a stick, Should make things a little more exciting :thumb:

That's a good idea Booger.......except I would spend a small fortune in batteries.

Sandbox?? We need to do something pretty soon. With all the kittens coming to town, (Tigers and Wildats)........well, you know what cats do in sandboxes, especially when they are going home with their feelings hurt.

That's a good idea Booger.......except I would spend a small fortune in batteries.

Sandbox?? We need to do something pretty soon. With all the kittens coming to town, (Tigers and Wildats)........well, you know what cats do in sandboxes, especially when they are going home with their feelings hurt.

Think I am gonna get some of them rechargeable batteries that way if they charging up I can still poke and prod a little. Kittens in a sandbox in the August heat...Wew yeah we better get something done quick, We don't need that stink that's on the Southern side of the river lingerin over here more than it already is.