WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

As i stated on a earlier post in this thread - Its okay to question Eubanks as a coach, but dont blast him personally - he did care about the program and the kids at INDY....

However, he was not a good head coach and for the record EUBANKS had two choices given to him by the admin.

A) RESIGN

:roflol: BE FIRED

That is what I was saying, but someone keeps taking down my statements! That is fine with me that you allow others to bash me but you don't allow me to defend myself AND get the truth out to the masses! This coacht is a pathetic, discriminatory, and sad website to ONLY allow info to flow ONE way! I said Eubanks is a nice guy as a person. But when you take a public job you open yourself up to evaluation from the public. I ONLY commented on his lack of coaching ability. AND to educate the public with the truth. Some do not want to hear the truth because they can't handle the truth and want to continue to be buddies with Eubanks.

So Coacht can leave the bashing of me on here. It just shows the lack of credibility and discrimination when you don't allow some one to defend them selves with the TRUTH! I am done with coacht. God knows the truth and one day so will the rest of you! I am just so HAPPY that Eubanks got his just due and is GONE!!! Adios everyone and coacht!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i stated on a earlier post in this thread - Its okay to question Eubanks as a coach, but dont blast him personally - he did care about the program and the kids at INDY....

However, he was not a good head coach and for the record EUBANKS had two choices given to him by the admin.

A) RESIGN

That is what I was saying, but someone keeps taking down my statements! That is fine with me that you allow others to bash me but you don't allow me to defend myself AND get the truth out to the masses! This coacht is a pathetic, discriminatory, and sad website to ONLY allow info to flow ONE way! I said Eubanks is a nice guy as a person. But when you take a public job you open yourself up to evaluation from the public. I ONLY commented on his lack of coaching ability. AND to educate the public with the truth. Some do not want to hear the truth because they can't handle the truth and want to continue to be buddies with Eubanks.

So Coacht can leave the bashing of me on here. It just shows the lack of credibility and discrimination when you don't allow some one to defend them selves with the TRUTH! I am done with coacht. God knows the truth and one day so will the rest of you! I am just so HAPPY that Eubanks got his just due and is GONE!!! Adios everyone and coacht!

Your classless immaturity and 7 posts won't be missed.

A) RESIGN

That is what I was saying, but someone keeps taking down my statements! That is fine with me that you allow others to bash me but you don't allow me to defend myself AND get the truth out to the masses! This coacht is a pathetic, discriminatory, and sad website to ONLY allow info to flow ONE way! I said Eubanks is a nice guy as a person. But when you take a public job you open yourself up to evaluation from the pAdios! It is very xlear that you joined the T for one thing only and it was to ublic. I ONLY commented on his lack of coaching ability. AND to educate the public with the truth. Some do not want to hear the truth because they can't handle the truth and want to continue to be buddies with Eubanks.

Adios! It is clear that you joined the T for one purpose and that was to trash the coach.

A) RESIGN

Your classless immaturity and 7 posts won't be missed.

No doubt about that! CLASSLESS!

Have not heard any grapevine talk , but with admins ties to Franklin, I would say someone from their coaching ranks, would like to see scott smith back and if I were to wish (never will happen) Rector coming back to the high school ranks

I do find it interesting that there is another thread where Smith resigned at his school in East Tn and then right after that the Indy coach resigns. It could be him (I hope so) :lol: I still say and hear around Franklin that it is one of ours that is headed down to Independence. I know from a pretty good source that Coach Webb applied. He told this to one my friends and a parent of a player. We do not want him to leave. :roflol: Heck I was all over him with his decision making of who he played and some choices of defenses (especially after the Ooltewah loss) but we at Franklin want him to stay and become the head coach here after Coach Clayton is finished! I'll say it again: LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE CAMPBELL :lol:

Two words to people downing Coach E. Shut Up. Plain and Simple. You wouldnt say any of that to his face so why say it at all, you can say he can not coach now with the 6A ranks but not all that other crud. Grow up.

It would be amazing to the Coach Smith come back to coach the Eagles again. He was the kind of guy who made the Scott Pettigrews', Issac Baughs', Jeff Veres', and Ryan Consigllios (Not sure if i spelled it right) But he helped those guys grow up physically and mentally in football, and he for sure bring out potential in these young players here at Indy.

Now lets be realistic here people thought the next basketball coach would be a fomer or current FHS asst. coach. Coach J. Moore last job was at LaVergne. Now think about that for a sec. Im considering both Scott Smith and the Coach from Lincoln County it wouldnt surprise me.

I heard a rumor today (and mind you that is all it is), but it came from somone associated with the school that there really isn't any search that will be conducted.

It will be Dyson when all is said and done??

How is it, an assistant coach on the football staff is the Athletic Director? How does that work?

I guess that answers the question!!

Dyson -after being named assistant took 3 weeks to get A.D. job so it would come to no surprise if in fact he was named the new H.C. -

I would be surprised if this was the case, and would think Dr. C. would go with a more established head coach ( think Dyson served timeas assistant at BGA, FRA and Glencliff where Dyson was a wide receiver coach and dismissed for arguing with head Coach Scott Murray)

I still think it will be Webb from Franklin............