WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be looking toward the northern skies for some answers. :thumb:

DW or JS? North or South? If the pick is JS he has to jump through several hoops at the central office before they can make it official. For those on the outside, WC is different.

Neither...like northern skies outside of Tennessee :lol:

Please don't tell me Bill Cox is back from KY?

Neither...like northern skies outside of Tennessee :thumb:

"What is the great bluegrass state of Kentucky?" (I love jeopardy) :lol:

If I remember right, the principal of Independence was once at Franklin and brought in Craig Clayton-Ky to run that show a few years ago. I have been told that the principal of Independence is originally from Ky as well. Last time I checked 2+2 = 4, so adds up to me.

I really do not have a dog in the fight any longer since my time with Independence was a few years ago (amazing years by the way, which included that trip to Murfreesboro). I know many Franklin families and many more dislike Clayton than like, so not sure the first Ky import has been well received.

I want to wish Coach Eubanks well. As mentioned, my time with Independence was during his years as defensive coordinator and head coach. Very good coach and great man. Anyone close to IHS happen to know what he plans to do?

All that needs to be done is the people in charge need to relook at some of the resumes that were sent and find a good young coach to take over. There is a winner in those resumes just give him a chance. :lol:

What will be the plan now? Will they interview some more or choose one that they already talked to? Any word out there? What's happening at Independence? :lol:

So what are your qualifications? Why should Dr. Campbell hire you to run the football program at Independence?

Well I'll say one thing for sure: At least I could make a decision unlike the powers at Independence. I'm glad I'm not chosen. Good luck to who ever that Independence finally hires. :flower::D:thumb: