McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man,, Don't Get Me Started On Them Hosers! :roflolk: But I Did See Ya'll Play South Pitt. And Your Team Is Quite Impressive, I Might Add. :twisted:

I know'd you'z there, cheerin' for them scurvied up Pirates. :twisted: The Troll ain't got to see you fellers, but looks like yall probly got the the most balanced team this year, kinda like us. Think we'd both match-up good against each other. It would be an epic battle. Keep yer powder dry, and we'll be dodgin' YellerJackets. Hope that MountainGoat Dung takes the pain out them stingers.:roflol:

I know'd you'z there, cheerin' for them scurvied up Pirates. :twisted: The Troll ain't got to see you fellers, but looks like yall probly got the the most balanced team this year, kinda like us. Think we'd both match-up good against each other. It would be an epic battle. Keep yer powder dry, and we'll be dodgin' YellerJackets. Hope that MountainGoat Dung takes the pain out them stingers.:roflol:

That's About The Way I See It! :thumb:

That is him and he is a 10th grader. What position is he playing?

In a JV game he was playing RB and LB. From what I saw of him, he has alot of talent and pretty quick. I was impressed with what I saw considering he only had one day of practice with the team. I don't think he will see any time on Varsity this year but you never know. He might get some return duties but if can pick up some of the schemes, he might make it in some.

Well now Troll, reckon we'll keep our powder dry and who know where we might match up if we make it that far! We may not be much on that mountain air but if'n we get ya'll down here in the "swamp".................!!!!!!! :thumb:

Big win tonight for the Rebels as they once again prove to be the best in the county and 13A!! We'll have the best possible seed in the playoffs now. We'll know for sure later today but, it looks like we'll be at home.

We did struggle a bit with the 'Stang running game and a little with the passing D as well but, overall it was a butt handing dished out to the Ponies. Way to go Rebs!!!