Open zone schools: A level playing field?

Govolsknox

Mr. Abbott,

Speaking as one not from Alcoa, you have my respect and admiration. I was able to spend some time a few nights ago with BCSportsfan and Alcoaspaintedbridge and get a first hand look at the trophies from many successful Alcoa athletic teams. Alcoa's fine school system speaks for itself and what a tremendous job you and others have done to make Alcoa a place that families want to send their children. Our school systems would be a better place if there were more coaches, principals, and administrators like you. God Bless!

I didn't post to draw attention to me, but to the Alcoa School System. Alcoa High was a good school before I was there. I just hope I kept the school moving forward. If any organization is not moving forward, it is going backward, you don't maintain any organization.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bee Cee hits hard two sneek around inn Nellie.....Sum ov tha boys wint two Tecks Us wif GQ and iz checkin' two see if'un enny ov tham All-Amuricuns haiv burnt thair red-shurt yeer yet!!!..... :flower:

That thur Masey Ferguson truck wood be'a hit down yawnder! ;)

Bee Cee....Eye'll git that ole thang jumped off ere hook a log chain around momma tied two Nellie and run ahead ov momma wif a cupple ov poke chops and git Nellie farred off that weigh.....Did sumbody menshun chowin' down et BOH???...... :thumb:

Mr. Abbott,

Speaking as one not from Alcoa, you have my respect and admiration. I was able to spend some time a few nights ago with BCSportsfan and Alcoaspaintedbridge and get a first hand look at the trophies from many successful Alcoa athletic teams. Alcoa's fine school system speaks for itself and what a tremendous job you and others have done to make Alcoa a place that families want to send their children. Our school systems would be a better place if there were more coaches, principals, and administrators like you. God Bless!

I didn't post to draw attention to me, but to the Alcoa School System. Alcoa High was a good school before I was there. I just hope I kept the school moving forward. If any organization is not moving forward, it is going backward, you don't maintain any organization.

Part of the .50 tour of Alcoa we gave GVK was of the Alcoa Wall of Fame and each individual on it and their contributions to the community. GVK was schooled on you Mr. Abbott before your post, how fitting it is that the Devil himself would show up. As you pointed out, nobody remembers the lean years, even though it was not THAT long ago.

Here is my quick answer to the open zone issue.

If a private school chooses to play in a public classification, they should be hit with a 2.0 multiplier because they technically have 100% OOZ players and any open zone schools could have a multiplier based on the number of OOZ players on a given roster.

Let's say for arguments sake that our "esteemed colleague" MLREB is spot on with his "37%" football roster hypothesis, then the F5 should have a 1.37 multiplier. How does that strike everybody?

And eye nose Alcouh haiz tha Sprangbrook Pule....Butt we's ketchin' up......

Daggone that bee hard ta compete wif on tha recrotin trail! :thumb:

I don't thunk Alcoa has enuff money in tha budget four a excavator aftur get'n Diamond Dave to head up Alcoa's new MarshalArts progrum! ;)

Even good fur "one-legged ninja's" in'a trailur park! :flower:

Mr. Abbott,

Part of the .50 tour of Alcoa we gave GVK was of the Alcoa Wall of Fame and each individual on it and their contributions to the community. GVK was schooled on you Mr. Abbott before your post, how fitting it is that the Devil himself would show up. As you pointed out, nobody remembers the lean years, even though it was not THAT long ago.

Here is my quick answer to the open zone issue.

If a private school chooses to play in a public classification, they should be hit with a 2.0 multiplier because they technically have 100% OOZ players and any open zone schools could have a multiplier based on the number of OOZ players on a given roster.

Let's say for arguments sake that our "esteemed colleague" MLREB is spot on with his "37%" football roster hypothesis, then the F5 should have a 1.37 multiplier. How does that strike everybody?

Sounds good APB....Butt me and ML wood be moore in line fer Mairvul two git a 1.37 dee-vide-er....Wundur if'un Ms. Martin frum tha 'Wick could hep me wif that long duhvision????..... :flower:

And eye nose Alcouh haiz tha Sprangbrook Pule....Butt we's ketchin' up......

Daggone that bee hard ta compete wif on tha recrotin trail! ;)

I don't thunk Alcoa has enuff money in tha budget four a excavator aftur get'n Diamond Dave to head up Alcoa's new MarshalArts progrum! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2U-ZQMf56I/img]

Even good fur "one-legged ninja's" in'a trailur park! :flower:

Well that knew Ningee stuff is hard two compeat wif Bee Cee...... :thumb:

Sounds like the best system yet! :flower: