Lewis County Coach Bobby Sharp

donhaney

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Sharp is the finest man a person would ever meet.I've known him longer than anyone on this site and he hasn't changed one bit throughout the years.Never smoked,hated to lose..would cheat when it looked like he was going to lose at something..I'd have him by 20 points shooting basketball and if I only liked 2 points winning..would foul so hard..push me in a bush..scratch me..wasn't going to let me get that winning basket...lol..Bobby didn't date much..Sue was and is his only true love..although according to him the girls were lining up to come visit him....He lived with his grandmother in Ridgely and her house was made into a funeral home..That's what he would always say..People were dying to come see him..He has a great sense of humor and is always energetic.But at the same time ,he has his priorities in order..He may give a young man a chance but not too many times if a kid isn't trying to go in the right direction...I talked to him a couple days ago and again last night and were some encouranging news like most have said with a clean scan..They're going to go back today and look at it again but everything looks good....I believe he has 1 or 2 more treatments and then checkups about every 3 months.I've had a lot of coaches and people here in Lake Co and Dyer Co asking about him..I hope everyone will continue to pray for him..!

• 2 months later...