Dyersburg Trojans..Wow !The Trojans blow Brighton out .

mrbigster

We're talking about Brighton right?? 5-8 school that has played some teams close but hasn't quite made it??

Brighton is very young. They only have 1 senior and 1 junior that plays. #3 is a freshman and #23 is a soph. Brighton may be pretty good in the next few years.

Wow! Pulling the youth card on a Dyer Co. fan?? Wow!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see how good Dyersburg actually is Tuesday!!! :thumb:

Doubt very serious if Dyersburg can play as well as they did against Brighton and Dyer Co has more talent but Dyer Co won't outhustle Dyersburg..Even if Duersburg gets 18 points down like they did against Hillcrest..didn't quit and got within 2 points.The size of Ced and Cody Taylor isn't going to intimidate the Trojans.Hill Crest had a couple boys bigger than both ...When you watch Dyersburg warm up..think it'll be a blow-out..don't look like they have any talent..But when the game starts..better be ready..They'll dive into the stands head on after a ball..I've seen them about 5 times this year and so far have been impressed each time..They'll play about 10 players and remind me of Bolivar as far as hustling.!

Dyer Co. won't out hustle Dyersburg? Really? Its not the height Dyersburg will have to worry about. It will be the role players we have in Hudson, Hubbs, and Williamson!!! Its Koty Gross not Taylor! Dyer Co. has had some times where they been down many points before and they don't quit either! :ugeek:

Doubt very serious if Dyersburg can play as well as they did against Brighton and Dyer Co has more talent but Dyer Co won't outhustle Dyersburg..Even if Duersburg gets 18 points down like they did against Hillcrest..didn't quit and got within 2 points.The size of Ced and Cody Taylor isn't going to intimidate the Trojans.Hill Crest had a couple boys bigger than both ...When you watch Dyersburg warm up..think it'll be a blow-out..don't look like they have any talent..But when the game starts..better be ready..They'll dive into the stands head on after a ball..I've seen them about 5 times this year and so far have been impressed each time..They'll play about 10 players and remind me of Bolivar as far as hustling.!

You don`t seriously think they remind you of Bolivar, do you? A good shoutout or pat on the back is ok, but let`s not get carried away here.

You don`t seriously think they remind you of Bolivar, do you? A good shoutout or pat on the back is ok, but let`s not get carried away here.

I'm not from Dyersburg so it's nothing to me..Wasnt trying to say they were as good as Bolivar..Meant that they are about the same size as Bolivar and really hustle..No team will outhustle them and that includes Bolivar and I've seen both teams.!

We'll see how good Dyersburg actually is Tuesday!!! :o

Dyer Co. won't out hustle Dyersburg? Really? Its not the height Dyersburg will have to worry about. It will be the role players we have in Hudson, Hubbs, and Williamson!!! Its Koty Gross not Taylor! Dyer Co. has had some times where they been down many points before and they don't quit either! :o

Dyer Co is very athletic and fast..Dyersburg seems to have as much speed ..just maybe not height..But Winn Decker can also shoot the ball and they have a couple more that can shoot as well..Don't know their names..As fast as Dyer Co is and I know they have depth..Dyersburg onn't back down even though they are less talented,no height..If you look at both teams during warmups..would think Dyer Co will win by at least 25 points..and they might..but Dyersburg is going to really get after it..will take the ball to the basket against the taller players in Ced and Cody and they also play about 10 players..depth wont be a problem..just have no height..If you asked me 3 weeks ago..I'd pick Dyer Co by 20 points..I'm thinking somewhere 10 or less..Maybe even closer than that..And it could be a 15 point game..Dyersburg will play man to man..may run into each other head first going for loose balls...All I'm saying is they are small..but really play hard..

Dyer Co is very athletic and fast..Dyersburg seems to have as much speed ..just maybe not height..But Winn Decker can also shoot the ball and they have a couple more that can shoot as well..Don't know their names..As fast as Dyer Co is and I know they have depth..Dyersburg onn't back down even though they are less talented,no height..If you look at both teams during warmups..would think Dyer Co will win by at least 25 points..and they might..but Dyersburg is going to really get after it..will take the ball to the basket against the taller players in Ced and Cody and they also play about 10 players..depth wont be a problem..just have no height..If you asked me 3 weeks ago..I'd pick Dyer Co by 20 points..I'm thinking somewhere 10 or less..Maybe even closer than that..And it could be a 15 point game..Dyersburg will play man to man..may run into each other head first going for loose balls...All I'm saying is they are small..but really play hard..

I believe Dyer Co. will be ready for them especially how most of the Dyersburg team used to play for Dyer Co. (OOPS! I let that one slip! Sorry Dyersburg people!) but anyways Dyersburg doesn't have as much speed as Dyer Co.; Dyersburg doesn't have the same shooters. Dyersburg is by FAR less talented than Dyer Co. and I believe they won't give up, but neither will Dyer Co... It's always nice to win by a HUGE margin in this rivalry for 1 reason: BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!! Dyersburg may play hard, but seriously Dyer Co. plays hard also! Look at their respective schedules and look what happened in those SIMILAR OPPONENTS! We'll see how hard Dyersburg will play Tuesday!

I believe Dyer Co. will be ready for them especially how most of the Dyersburg team used to play for Dyer Co. (OOPS! I let that one slip! Sorry Dyersburg people!) but anyways Dyersburg doesn't have as much speed as Dyer Co.; Dyersburg doesn't have the same shooters. Dyersburg is by FAR less talented than Dyer Co. and I believe they won't give up, but neither will Dyer Co... It's always nice to win by a HUGE margin in this rivalry for 1 reason: BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!! Dyersburg may play hard, but seriously Dyer Co. plays hard also! Look at their respective schedules and look what happened in those SIMILAR OPPONENTS! We'll see how hard Dyersburg will play Tuesday!

Lets see here Dyersburg roster Trey walker-Dyersburg, Tevin Taylor-DC, Kody Howard-DC,Sam Crocker-DC,Tavis Mcphereson-DC,Winn Decker-Obion BUT parents teach at Dyersburg,Marcus Nelson-Dyersburg,Percy Brown-Dyersburg,Demetrius McCrite-Dyersburg,Jamal Fleming-Dyersburg,Andrew Sanders-Dyersburg. Ok that is 4 from Dc all the rest from DYERSBURG!

Lets look at the DC roster! Fred Yarbrough and Justin Williamson-Covington DJ Adams,Donnie Nelson,Koty Gross,Cedarius Taylor,Tay Kennedy-All Dyersburg kids growing up! then you have Big Ced-Halls John Hudson-Gibson, ok now lets get to the players FROM DC Robert Hubbs gets to play Wesley Bernard and Chandler Sheppard ONLY get in if they are up by 30 points and Cranston Fisk.

Sorry if Im missing any DC fans

Lets see here Dyersburg roster Trey walker-Dyersburg, Tevin Taylor-DC, Kody Howard-DC,Sam Crocker-DC,Tavis Mcphereson-DC,Winn Decker-Obion BUT parents teach at Dyersburg,Marcus Nelson-Dyersburg,Percy Brown-Dyersburg,Demetrius McCrite-Dyersburg,Jamal Fleming-Dyersburg,Andrew Sanders-Dyersburg. Ok that is 4 from Dc all the rest from DYERSBURG!

Lets look at the DC roster! Fred Yarbrough and Justin Williamson-Covington DJ Adams,Donnie Nelson,Koty Gross,Cedarius Taylor,Tay Kennedy-All Dyersburg kids growing up! then you have Big Ced-Halls John Hudson-Gibson, ok now lets get to the players FROM DC Robert Hubbs gets to play Wesley Bernard and Chandler Sheppard ONLY get in if they are up by 30 points and Cranston Fisk.

Sorry if Im missing any DC fans

i believe hubbs also came from covington. he transfered in middle school.

Looks like I was pretty close in calling this game with Dyer Co winning 81-74..Dyer Co had a 1 point lead with maybe 40 seconds to play and threw the ball to Fred Yarbro on a run out..Instead of Dyersburg just going ahead and giving him the layup ,was called for an intentional foul ..he made both I believe and Dyer Co got the ball...Kody Gross made a basket underneath the goal and was fouled and that sealed the game..Dyersburg had a chance to take the lead on a couple occassions with just over a minute left to play,down by 1 and Winn Decker never touched the ball during a couple possessions..The big boy,Nelson was called for a charge..Like I said..Dyersburg has a good team..plays very hard..just a lot of blue collar workerd that really get after it..A very good game but way too many charges called..!Every game I've seen this year..if you take the ball to the basket..9 times out of 10..they are calling a charge..!

We'll see how good Dyersburg actually is Tuesday!!! :)

Like I said..don't have Bolivars talent but play just as hard..Dyersburg actually had a 1 point lead with just over a minute left and Dyer Co shot and John Hudson got the rebound and put it back up and was fouled...giving Dyer Co a 2 point lead..!I've seen team with a lot of talent just play well enough to win at times..slack off when they get big leadsI have seen Dyersburg about 6 times this year..overmatched atletically and have no size..but at the end of the game.. win or lose..can say..they played as hard as a team can play..I wish Lake Co would come to play with the intensity that Dyersburg does.!