Baylor v.s. McCallie, This year should be good

bigblu1

Ok there's the bell for round 3 to start........

If I may give you boyeeeeees a quick look into my fighting background, I think that this name calling will cease.

So here is my Tale of the Tape

Height...... alot taller than that fat asst coach I talk about

Weight..... a whole lot skinner than that fat asst coach I talk about

Reach...... far enough

Fight History... 1,5 fights with a record of 0-1-1/2

Breakdown of fights.. Lost a close one on my 18th birthday to Big Bill McCallister behind The Varsity. the reason it stayed close was I had a friend pull him off of me as he was pounding my face into the mud. I'm pretty sure that had the fight lasted longer than 3 minutes ( ring a bell Raider76, on only lasting 3 minutes ?) I would have been undefeated.

My 1/2 tie is still under protest and with my film being destroyed will probably end up losing my appeal.

So you see, I still have plenty of fight legs unber my belt and am seachering for that one victory to get my carreer jump started.

As far as the bad luck I have had with the female gender, I can only blame that on bad lighting and loud noise. I always seemed to be doing ok many many years ago late at night , until the last call lights went on, and then as bad luck would have it, the young lass would all of a sudden remember a big test she had. I always seem to choose the girls that were in summer school. And with my soft voice the ladies sometimes thought that I had said something about a threesome, when in fact I was asking them if they enjoyed " Three's Company" that always ended abrutly too.

So you see I truly expect some success in both areas very soon.

Off to my 2nd favorite House, wrestling house that is, The Owls nest to film all the 119 and 125 lbers. Security I'll be wearing a whole wheat colored shirt tan pants and no visor, come get some.

So tnlonghorn, all those stories that you and your boy were talking about the other night, don't scare me one little bit.

Go Irish and 90

bcb iii :rolleyes:

Bear Kitty: What about that fight you got into in the parking lot outside Alan Gold's club that your nephew keefejams revealed to all of us several years back? Was that a win, loss or tie?

And you still have not answered my question about how you know to put Shuford in your prediction line-up when no one else has?

And what about this boarding student from Pa. that longhorn keeps talking about? Is he for real or is he this topic's Sidd Finch? That should test your memory unless you want to cheat and google up the answer.

Has this match gotten any closer as it gets closer?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longhorn's post has sparked some interest in me. I am pretty close with most of the boys in the red Peter Pan tights, and this is the first time I have heard about this so called weapon from PA. In fact i just spoke to one of raiders about two minutes ago and he told me that their was no such kid on their team. So I want to know where ol' longhorn is getting his information from?

Longhorn's post has sparked some interest in me. I am pretty close with most of the boys in the red Peter Pan tights, and this is the first time I have heard about this so called weapon from PA. In fact i just spoke to one of raiders about two minutes ago and he told me that their was no such kid on their team. So I want to know where ol' longhorn is getting his information from?

Sidd Finch.

The Pa stud is the real deal and in no way a Sid Finch , Atticus Finch, Yellow Throated Finch or any other kind of Finch. From what Im being told we had all just better call him sir. I have been called by my research/spies and told to keep my big yap closed from now on. It seems there are some eligibility issues with the sudden transfer and it is in the works. He was supposed to have been cleared today now its pushed back to tomorrow. Will he wrestle tomorrow night or not? Thats the $24,000 question. From what I hear there is no one,and I mean no one that can stay on the mat with him in the Red Raiders practice room. Rumor has it he has been practicing with a local college stud and been coming out on the winning side of that as well. How much is the truth and how much is fiction is yet to be determined. I do know it wasn't so supposed to get out yet and that if any of the red leggers are caught talking about it they will be forced to wear the old fashioned polyester leggings from 1967.

Funny you should mention that. From what I hear, McCallie's got a secret weapon as well waiting to be revealed today. A transfer from Iowa who trains with Olympians, and he gives them a match let me tell you! He's been living out of the wrestling team's supply closet in the darkness in order to build just the right psyche for today's match. Rumor has it, he's been living off if raw red meat. The coaches feed it to him so once he sees the light of day and his first red singlet, he'll crave demolishing it. Sources say, he was just cleared for today's dual about 4.63 minutes ago and boy is he ready! Watch out Baylor, looks like two can play this game!

Thats good stuff smackit. I stand corrected, the new kid is from L.A not Pa. Im not sure how that got turned around. He is still every bit as good as they say or so Im told.

L.A., Pa. or Iow-a. Until we get a name and weight class on this guy, he's Sidd Finch to your George Plimpton, longwhorn ( my Oklahoma buddies tell me that when referring to Texas athletic teams the proper spelling is "Whorns", not " Horns").

will this match be canceled if schools are let out early?

Baylor is dismissing classes at noon today

Just got an email stating that the Mccallie Activities Director is canceling the match - nothing official yet - this is purportedly from an EBE parent

BB Branton just posted that the match has been canceled for tonight and will be reset for either Saturday or Monday.

tnlongwhorn-----if it goes to Monday, that would give the red tribe some extra time to get the eligibility issues with Sidd Finch worked out so that maybe he could make an appearance in the match. What are your sources saying?

Does anybody think this delay will help/hurt either team? If it goes into next week, you might have weight issues, potential flu or other bugs to strike, or injuries-----though I am guessing that all wrestlers will under strict orders to stay inside and not go out in the snow and ice where they might fall on slippery roads or steps---------that could effect one team's lineup. Alternatively, if there are any wrestlers who were going to be wrestling injured or are recovering from injuries----Watson and, if BCB is to be believed, Shuford come to mind-----a postponement until might help..................gives them a few more days to get better.