Hillwood Football Position

Veer

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Mose apply? I know he just got a new job at HL so going from there to Creek in a matter of two weeks or so would seem a bit odd to me.

Mindless you have to remember he had a win at Hillwood. And if Im not mistaken this past year he had two wins and was close on a couple of others. Hillwood is not an easy place to win at all. I think he would do well at the Creek.

Mindless you have to remember he had a win at Hillwood.

I do remember he had ONE win while Lang was there. I agree with you that Mose COULD do well at Whites Creek - Mose definitely deserves the job. He's proven with his stint as an O-coord. at Centennial and a head coach with four wins that he can build on a decent tradition.

sounds like both hires may have already been made, had heard that they were both going to be filled from inside hires. I know that scott smith had planned on interviewng for Hillwood and was snowed out by the storm.. He did not tell me whether he was interviewing for whites creek or not, i think it would not be a good match personally but he told me that a friend called him yesterday and told him not to even bother with hillwood, that the job was for sure already decided and he was wasting time driving back to Nashville. good luck scott and i hope you make it back to nashville

mose is a done deal at whites creek even though he never applied. One year as an assistant, called nothing. 3 years at hillwood with 4 total wins. He does have more than enough experience to coach the best group of athletes in metro.

Bubba spears is the guy at hillwood.

thow in the fact that kevin dyson as athletic director just hired himself as head coach with no head coaching experience and very few years as an assistant makes even more sense from an administrator standpoint...talk about a music city miracle....every friday night will be one and i am talking about warmups

IN the land of the blind the one eyed man truly is king

everyone here wins and the status quo goes on...bubba makes sense, he is a hardworker and a good guy....the other two...wow

:roflol: