January 19 Girl's AP Poll

NSIndian

Can someone explain to me how Jackson North Side is 15 -1 and dropped in the AP poll. They were 12th last week in the AP poll and dropped to 15th this week. They beat a good Dyer Co and Bolivar team.

All i can tell is as Rodney Dangerfield would say i just don't get no respect! It makes no sense to me either. You been around the game long enough to know that who can figure out the pollsters! If you do let me know! :wub:

Can someone explain to me how Jackson North Side is 15 -1 and dropped in the AP poll. They were 12th last week in the AP poll and dropped to 15th this week. They beat a good Dyer Co and Bolivar team.

Is it too late to blame it on George W. Bush??? :wub:

I don't have a dog in this race, but it's never too late to blame it on Bush...lol. :wub:

I thought this was a sensible question. I am glad some of you found so much humor in it. This is the reason why I never post anything on here.

IT IS A GOOD QUESTION. THE POLLS MAKE NO SENSE AT ANY LEVEL. #16 PURDUE PLAYED UNRANKED ILLINOIS (WHO HAS A BETTER CONFERENCE RECORD) TONIGHT ON ESPN. I DO NOT SUPPORT EITHER TEAM (SEC ALL THE WAY), BUT I GUESS IT IS UP TO THE SPORT WRITER TO MAKE A FAIR CALL.

:wub: Polls are just opinions and while im thankful Millington gets recognition, it really means nothing. Let the post season tell the story. AND im excited to have you guys (Northside) in our region this year. Its kinds been a cakewalk here lately in region tournament play. Im looking forward to MILLINGTON vs NORTHSIDE for the Region 7-3A Title game!!