Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

Actually FB, we like our field just fine the way it is. No crying on our part. And we rest easy that our visitors have a fine place to sit. We just need some more lighting. A bit dim it is. Yeah, a second level on our field house would be nice. A bigger press box indeed. but we can live without those niceities. And we like our grass. Now a decent gym for basketball. Duh. So if all they want to do is take us into the city and make us pay more money but leave us with our own people...then we are good. No, we don't want to be in the city but if we don't have a choice and we don't then I guess to be left alone would be a nice gesture. I'm sure a few South and East Kingsport residents would be relegated to South instead of DB. which I'm sure will not sit well with either or. The ultimate joke would be for Ridgefields to be directed to South. Ha, the Country Club would be ours. How fitting. My mother worked there for 15 years.

I like the atmosphere at Sullivan South. Death Valley is a cool place to play at, no doubt. I definitely agree with you on that part about the lights. Boone got a new press box and a new sound system this past year, no word on what will be the next thing updated at boone. I am personally hoping for a new stadium on the home side, it is literally falling apart in some places. However they do split where people go, it won't be popular one way or another. But you will see the difference, just how knoxville sees the split with the East/West side. You'll hear the loudest whining from where it splits at the money and where the old school people's kids will be going. Or if they split it so that ALL the athletes went to DB or to South...makes you worry doesn't it :thumb:

Actually FB, we like our field just fine the way it is. No crying on our part. And we rest easy that our visitors have a fine place to sit. We just need some more lighting. A bit dim it is. Yeah, a second level on our field house would be nice. A bigger press box indeed. but we can live without those niceities. And we like our grass. Now a decent gym for basketball. Duh. So if all they want to do is take us into the city and make us pay more money but leave us with our own people...then we are good. No, we don't want to be in the city but if we don't have a choice and we don't then I guess to be left alone would be a nice gesture. I'm sure a few South and East Kingsport residents would be relegated to South instead of DB. which I'm sure will not sit well with either or. The ultimate joke would be for Ridgefields to be directed to South. Ha, the Country Club would be ours. How fitting. My mother worked there for 15 years.

Your own people? To be honest, when I see someone from Colonial Heights shoping and dining in the city of Kingsport. or working at Eastman or any other business here, I can't tell the difference in you and the city folk. Well until you open your mouth that is. I've always wondered why we City folk have to pay county taxes, yet get very little if anything in the way of services from the county. I really wish they would leave South as a county school because it wouldn't be near the fun beating up on a Kingsport city school every single year. As for as Ridgefields goes, its not anything like it used to be so wipe that smile off your face. And the Country Club is bankrupt. :thumb:

Yeah, you all never were good money managers were you? Like building that nice fieldhouse and putting down that nice rug then wondering what to do about the stadium. Kinda like trying to bring the Model City into the new order...bassackwards. Where's Jimmy Quillen when you need him...GRHS.

Your own people? To be honest, when I see someone from Colonial Heights shoping and dining in the city of Kingsport. or working at Eastman or any other business here, I can't tell the difference in you and the city folk. Well until you open your mouth that is. I've always wondered why we City folk have to pay county taxes, yet get very little if anything in the way of services from the county. I really wish they would leave South as a county school because it wouldn't be near the fun beating up on a Kingsport city school every single year. As for as Ridgefields goes, its not anything like it used to be so wipe that smile off your face. And the Country Club is bankrupt. :flower:

Well, now we know you went to City Schools. Nice reading.

Wonder how all your buddies at City Hall would like the poor county bumpkins taking their shopping and dining elsewhere?

And since they put those darn carts in, I guess it's harder and harder to find a bag to tote.

Well. now we know you didn't go to school at all. :ph34r:

Wonder how all your buddies in Colonial Heights would take losing their jobs in the city? Then they wouldn't have the money to shop elswhere. I would have Bill O'Reilly call for a boycott of Colonial Heights but I don't see anything there to boycott. When's your next Klan meeting?

Wonder how all your buddies in Colonial Heights would take losing their jobs in the city? Then they wouldn't have the money to shop elswhere. I would have Bill O'Reilly call for a boycott of Colonial Heights but I don't see anything there to boycott. When's your next Klan meeting?

Classic. Right out of the playbook once again. No argument, yell "Racist". Pathetic.

If not for the skill, talent and money of the county people, Kingsport would dry up and float away.

No one yet has explained the following. Why would the city be so desperate to annex an area that most DB supporters on here think are nothing but unintelligent, poor, racist bumpkins? Maybe you could start a grassroot effort and march on City Hall, demanding they DO NOT take Colonial Heights. Please.

ps It may do you good to take a little time to research the terms below:

Inferiority Complex + Projection + Compulsive Obsession = Schizotypal Disorder

Comp I bet your ears turn blood red when DB is mentioned in your presence from being so jealous :flower: By the way, since you picked your son to be best runningback in the net could you please post something to back that up? Like stats and more important Real offers he got from colleges. :ph34r:

He made the statement. The ball is now in your court. Prove him wrong.

Oh.....that's not really the point is it?

Comp I bet your ears turn blood red when DB is mentioned in your presence from being so jealous :flower: By the way, since you picked your son to be best runningback in the net could you please post something to back that up? Like stats and more important Real offers he got from colleges. :ph34r:

Mania, I have the utmost respect for Dobyns Bennett and what it has achieved and what it stands for. My oldest Brother and Sister went there. TF came very close to coming to DB in his Frosh year. It was actually my preferred choice (not knowing the mind of Stacy Carter). But it was a tender age for him and after considering Brentwood Academy, McCallie, and Chattanooga Baylor he opted to stay home with his friends. Stats are relative at best. And colleges? Some players are college material and some are not. But one thing is for sure. You must be at the right place at the right time. His Junior year he had 980 yards and close to 7 yards a carry with 14 TD's. His Senior year he had 1600 yards with an 8yard average and 36 TD's. Understand that Curt Phillips had 1900 yards rushing and Bradley Davenport had 1100 yards rushing and they both passed for an obsene number of yards. Meaning #15 averaged 13 carries per game his Senior year and played after halftime in only 6 games. His career TD tally was 52 TD's. I think Curt had 58. He had 5/100 yard games as a Junior and 12 as a Senior but in the game he failed to achieve 100 yards rushing he had 100 yards recieving. South's offense was not built around him. It was built around the passing game. Most every head coach from Morristown up excluding Clark has responded in their interviews regarding him as the best RB they had seen. Especially including MoEast, Greeneville, MoWest, TN High, and of course Science Hill. The best college offer he recieved was a Preferred Walk On to LSU. For what it is worth...

I imagine we could put up a thread and make a poll of the top 10 RB's of the decade and see where it goes. Might be interesting. Otherwise, I'd be happy to make copies of game films for you to see.

jhilts you need to take a chill pill, get yourself a woman or some kind of hobbie. Your hate is going to eat you alive.

Whacko quote: "When's your next Klan meeting?"

When you post crap as you did above, I'll be right here.

Good.....That means I control your mind. I'll have you jumping through hoops in a couple weeks. :flower:

Oh look, the thread turned to a DB and South thread again. Who would have thought that would have happened. The past is the past whatever happens this season is really all that is going to matter. I still like how the two DB teams have a nice respectful distance between the two of them. And....where the heck are the TN High folks?

Sorry FB. What say we go bait a hook or two...or maybe go to the club and pop off a couple-a-rounds o' 9mil. Ain't nuthin' like a good chaw down by the water in the evnin'. I'd like to get out o' here for some R&R but I know Jack will stick a needle in that doll o' his and it'll hurt like a summitch and I'll come lookin' fer 'em. :roflol: