Humboldt at Union City.. Jan. 26

UCinDisThang

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Humboldt by 8 tonight !I believe Union City will play man to man but I'd like to see a zone..!Am curious to how Humboldt shoots from outside other than Brooks..Take Brooks or play and him tight and see if the other players can knock down shots..And they may can..I want to see though..!

Mrbigster looks that nobody cares about BB this year! The day of the game and just now posting a thread! Sisco will come right out of the shoot and press Humboldt! The last time they played Humboldt had trouble with press! Wouldn't surprise me to see Sisco do it again! If Humboldt wins this game it will be because of the athletes they put on the floor! We both know they will be out coached! Well maybe Boykin will get another phone call but maybe it will be earlier in the game!! :thumb:

I'm going with Humboldt by 8 tonight !I believe Union City will play man to man but I'd like to see a zone..!Am curious to how Humboldt shoots from outside other than Brooks..Take Brooks or play and him tight and see if the other players can knock down shots..And they may can..I want to see though..!

Mrbigster looks that nobody cares about BB this year! The day of the game and just now posting a thread! Sisco will come right out of the shoot and press Humboldt! The last time they played Humboldt had trouble with press! Wouldn't surprise me to see Sisco do it again! If Humboldt wins this game it will be because of the athletes they put on the floor! We both know they will be out coached! Well maybe Boykin will get another phone call but maybe it will be earlier in the game!! :thumb:

Yea..It's a shame..Still two fine teams and both have a great chance to bring home the Gold ball if they play well..No dominate team this year from the looks of things..Should be a good game..!Last years and in years past..all kinds of posters from Humboldt and especially Union City..And I've been carrying the torch for both Lake Co teams thism year..Occasionally 007 chimes in and also Spellerone and finally yesterday Chis..Gusee everyone is just too busy...But somehow I believe if we were all 18-0..17-1...16-3 and ranked 1,2 and 3 in the state..would be a lot more posting..But still..Humboldt is ranked number 1..Union City 7th and Lake Co 9th..That's not too bad..I'm still excited..!

Yea..It's a shame..Still two fine teams and both have a great chance to bring home the Gold ball if they play well..No dominate team this year from the looks of things..Should be a good game..!Last years and in years past..all kinds of posters from Humboldt and especially Union City..And I've been carrying the torch for both Lake Co teams thism year..Occasionally 007 chimes in and also Spellerone and finally yesterday Chis..Gusee everyone is just too busy...But somehow I believe if we were all 18-0..17-1...16-3 and ranked 1,2 and 3 in the state..would be a lot more posting..But still..Humboldt is ranked number 1..Union City 7th and Lake Co 9th..That's not too bad..I'm still excited..!

007 is still here! I know ya'll miss my post!lol But any who i'm here now. I think that Union City will win this contest and set up a date with Lake County and Humboldt in the second round of the district. And thanks to Dumbar we will be fired up after his comments that he made in the Jackson Sun. I want Humboldt 007 wants revenge on Humboldt. And I believe we will get it.

I also read the comments that Dunbar stated in the Jackson Sun! That Humboldt was 40 points better than LC! But you know as i do that was just youth talking! Anyone with any knowledge of the game knows better than that! We are all stupid and young at one time and let our emotions over load our mouths! Anyway it should be a good game ! :lol: