Disrtict 11A

Braves10

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb:
Cornerback10 how bout you stick to losing football games. :roflol: And i will have to go with richland today. If Staggs throws then he might keep it close but i think richland pulls it out in the end.

Gurantee you won't come say that to cornerback10's face :roflol:

haha my bad man. I thought you were someone from CA since you was talkin against C'ville. I wouldn't have said that if i knew who you was. Mt. Pleasant and Cornersville was a great game tonight. Laster threw a great game and no hit the tigers. Hope its a good game tomorrow. :evil:

Does anyone on here believe in Cornersville yet? I mean someone picked Mt. Pleasant to win today and Cornersville beat them. I mean yeah it was a 1-0 game but Mt. Pleasant did not get a single hit.

I admit yall have a good team, but I didnt see them wear the ball out. Lucas did shut our bats down but when you get up there and not swing, no your not going to hit the ball. Maybe it will be different tommorrow. Still should be a good game.

Does anyone on here believe in Cornersville yet? I mean someone picked Mt. Pleasant to win today and Cornersville beat them. I mean yeah it was a 1-0 game but Mt. Pleasant did not get a single hit.

I'd probably give it a couple weeks . . . You can't ask for respect its gotta be earned especially when your cornersville. . . But congrats on the season so far

I'd probably give it a couple weeks . . . You can't ask for respect its gotta be earned especially when your cornersville. . . But congrats on the season so far

cornerback10 i have to agree with you...it is stilll early in the season but it's the late part of the season that means the most. cornersville is playing well...i talked to an inside source of the dawgs and he told me that the junior lefty threw for 16 strikeouts with one walk and a hit batter in mondays game against MTP. he also told me that through 16 innigs of pitching he has thrown 36 strikeouts...seems like a great start to me :roflol: MTP in Ctown today!

Who won between SF/Richland & Cully/Hampshire?

SF lost, coker was pitching a no-hitter going into the 6th when he gave up two walks and then they started connecting bats on the ball. SF had a chance to tie in the 6th but didnt capatalize, it ended up being 7-2 Richland.

How did Staggs hit?

cornerback10 i have to agree with you...it is stilll early in the season but it's the late part of the season that means the most. cornersville is playing well...i talked to an inside source of the dawgs and he told me that the junior lefty threw for 16 strikeouts with one walk and a hit batter in mondays game against MTP. he also told me that through 16 innigs of pitching he has thrown 36 strikeouts...seems like a great start to me :roflol: MTP in Ctown today!

Laster has been very good so far this year for Cornersville. Early games or late games all district games are important for seeding in the tournaments.

Ring from MTP threw well also yesterday. Getting beat 1-0 is just tough luck.

willie thats true...district games are key! Ring did throw very well against Cornersville on tuesday...he prolly had around ten k's and made most of cornersville batters groundout. Ring played a really good game and almost keep cornersville from putting up any runs..obviously the best pitcher cornersville has seem all year cause the dawgs only put up one run which is very low compared to the other 3 games played....not sure about pitching today but either way good luck to both teams today! it should be a really good game :roflol: