Oak Ridge vs Sevier County Predictions

finalsay

The word I heard was #11 will be back this weeK!

The big question will they, as they should, keep #1 back there with him?

I would like to see #11, #1, #10 im at the same time.....

YOUR THOUGHTS?

Posted by TheAnswer9:

I haven't picked up the Oak Ridger in a week or so, what's the word on Booker out there in Wildcat land. I don't think it matters this week as I'll take OR by about 21pts, 35-14.

I to would like to see all three backs on the field. This coching staff will not do that because it makes sense. They like to do things the hard way. To many holding calls and personal foul penalties in the varsiy and jr varsity games against heritage. The coaches don't get after the boys when they have a penalty. If this team had some discipline they could make it to the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs.

OR 27 Sevier County 17....No defense for OR again!!!

How did the JV do last night?

QUOTE>Posted by peniroo:

I to would like to see all three backs on the field. This coching staff will not do that because it makes sense. They like to do things the hard way. To many holding calls and personal foul penalties in the varsiy and jr varsity games against heritage. The coaches don't get after the boys when they have a penalty. If this team had some discipline they could make it to the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs.

OR 27 Sevier County 17....No defense for OR again!!!