Does It Matter?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

so which teams are actually recruiting?

Are you serious? When a school offers to pay for a kids schooling to go to a private school bc they can wrestle or play football or whatever it is - you don't think that's recruiting?

Don't back down from what you stated....what schools have paid for their children to attend due to being a good athlete???? When a kid goes to Franklin, who is paying for their tuition???? Why is it not easier to recruit to Franklin if their tuition is paid for???

This is getting weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan did beat Franklin didn't they??? Ryan did have a few wrestlers out didn't they? If it makes you feel better to say what if, if this had happened, if we had wrestled on this date???? Go with it!!!!!!

Franklin is the best team in Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this make you feel better??????

I feel better........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan did beat Franklin didn't they??? Ryan did have a few wrestlers out didn't they? If it makes you feel better to say what if, if this had happened, if we had wrestled on this date???? Go with it!!!!!!

Franklin is the best team in Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better........

Not to be picky but Franklin is not in Davidson Co :wacko: , Some of us use to belong to the old NIL take offense to that type of remark. :thumb:

IMHO-what you meant was Fraklin was the best team in Middle TN. However I'm sure Revenwood, Clarksville, Mt Juliet and a few others would like to be in that discussion, :thumb:

Are you serious? When a school offers to pay for a kids schooling to go to a private school bc they can wrestle or play football or whatever it is - you don't think that's recruiting?

Don't back down from what you stated....what schools have paid for their children to attend due to being a good athlete???? When a kid goes to Franklin, who is paying for their tuition???? Why is it not easier to recruit to Franklin if their tuition is paid for???

I feel better........

If you are not sure how public eduction works, YOU pay the tuition for a kid to go school -it's tax dollars. Now, I am not sure of a kid on a roster. However, I do know kids who have been offered tuition at private schools to play football, hockey, and to wrestle. You act as if it is out of the question that a private school would recruit a kid who was really good in a given sport (that would be like saying that colleges didn't cheat - not all of them do, but it happens).

I'm glad you think that FHS is the best team in 'Nashville' (although we are in Williamson County). As I see it, Ravenwood is better at this point seeing as they beat the Rebels by three both times.

Now, I'm going to get a good nights rest and go watch some good wrestling (D1 and 2) this weekend. I will be pulling for my Rebels, but if they get put out, I'll enjoy ohter teams. Personally, I would like to see FRHS win State in D2.

I figured he was from one of those 2 Catholic schools. 2lbleg, I personally think you are wrong not to believe that private schools do not recruit kids from public schools to play sports for them. There are kids who cannot afford tuition and would be in a public school except for the fact that they are amazing at their respective sport and private schools can waive the tuition. If it were my school who could get that player and help him in his academics, I would want them to do that. I could not give you a name, either, of a student on an active roster who that has happened to but am sure that it is out there.

My question to everyone in TN this year that knows good wrestling, does D-I state duals and individuals matter this year. I say NO! Why everyone in D-I is so technically far from Bradley that I know that they could not compete against the D-II who are ranked behind Bradley.

This leads me to believe why I think Bradley would lose to any of the top 3 D-II teams in the state and that is schedule, who has Bradley wrestled?........Waiting for a reply, but I can tell you that:

Ryan has wrestled: Nationally ranked Mater Dei, Brandon, and Collins Hill

Baylor has wrestled: Minnesota Apple Valley tourney

CBHS has wrestled Parkland #1 NC

But thats okay Bradley won their own tourney this year........ :thumb:

Is that the best you can come up with? Seriously.

If you were trying to pi$$ us off...sorry, it didn't work. If you want to know and understand BC Wrestling you must get a firm grasp on the next sentence. We don't care what you think! It's a huge source of comic relief to see people like you get so worked up worrying about the goings on at Bradley.

Do a little research. You never see a BC fan come on this site and brag about our team. We just wrestle. We try to treat all of our opponents with respect and expect the same in return. We try to win with class and lose with class. Where we are ranked means nothing to us. Our goal every year is to produce good wrestlers, produce good young men and to win the DI State Duals and the DI State Traditional. That's it. We're not trying to impress anyone but we're thankful for any respect we gain along the journey.

Regarding who FR has wrestled vs BC....You guys went to Indiana and wrestled Pike, Southridge and Mater Dei. FR won aginst Pike and Southridge. Both are not in the Indiana Top 20. MD is ranked 7th and FR was soundly beaten . Whoopty do. You also traveled to Collins Hill and wrestled CH and Brandon. I gotta tell you ole buddy....that was ugly. I was there and it was hard to watch. FR didn't win a match...well, they did get a FF in the match against CH. The combined score was something like 134-6. Talk about getting taken out behind the woodshed.

What did going down to Georgia and taking a butt whipping prove? Did getting pinned in 10 of 26 matches make you better?

You could be right. BC may not be the best overall team in Tennessee but we're never going to know for sure. Heck, we may not be the best DI team in Tennessee. Science Hill, Ravenwood, Cleveland and Clarksville are all good, well coached teams and they are going to do all they can to send us packing. All we know for sure is....BC has been the better team against everyone we have wrestled on the day we wrestled them and a lot can happen between now and 10:00 Saturday night.

Lastly, I'll leave you with this. You are a rank amateur when it comes to trying to rile up the BC Nation. CoachT has produced many gifted pros like Walknvol, Raider76 and others. You couldn't carry their jock.

They still wear one huh? :thumb: I submit the two greatest improvement stories DOES include your suggested Soddy and I add McCallie, which i know you respect also BB, AS YOU AND JUSTIN certainly considered AT ONE POINT.

IMHO...These two greatest improvements came as a result of the two greatest schedules WITHIN the Tennessee wrestling family - bar none! Ryan ended last season the greatest for similar reasons. BC could, in my opinion, rise to anyone's level IF EXPOSED TO IT.

It is only speculation otherwise,,, and the credibility of the rankings apply ONLY to those who chooses to hide behind NO ONE!

My question to everyone in TN this year that knows good wrestling, does D-I state duals and individuals matter this year. I say NO! Why everyone in D-I is so technically far from Bradley that I know that they could not compete against the D-II who are ranked behind Bradley.

This leads me to believe why I think Bradley would lose to any of the top 3 D-II teams in the state and that is schedule, who has Bradley wrestled?........Waiting for a reply, but I can tell you that:

Ryan has wrestled: Nationally ranked Mater Dei, Brandon, and Collins Hill

Baylor has wrestled: Minnesota Apple Valley tourney

CBHS has wrestled Parkland #1 NC

But thats okay Bradley won their own tourney this year........ :thumb:

Is that the best you can come up with? Seriously.

If you were trying to pi$$ us off...sorry, it didn't work. If you want to know and understand BC Wrestling you must get a firm grasp on the next sentence. We don't care what you think! It's a huge source of comic relief to see people like you get so worked up worrying about the goings on at Bradley.

Do a little research. You never see a BC fan come on this site and brag about our team. We just wrestle. We try to treat all of our opponents with respect and expect the same in return. We try to win with class and lose with class. Where we are ranked means nothing to us. Our goal every year is to produce good wrestlers, produce good young men and to win the DI State Duals and the DI State Traditional. That's it. We're not trying to impress anyone but we're thankful for any respect we gain along the journey.

Regarding who FR has wrestled vs BC....You guys went to Indiana and wrestled Pike, Southridge and Mater Dei. FR won aginst Pike and Southridge. Both are not in the Indiana Top 20. MD is ranked 7th and FR was soundly beaten . Whoopty do. You also traveled to Collins Hill and wrestled CH and Brandon. I gotta tell you ole buddy....that was ugly. I was there and it was hard to watch. FR didn't win a match...well, they did get a FF in the match against CH. The combined score was something like 134-6. Talk about getting taken out behind the woodshed.

What did going down to Georgia and taking a butt whipping prove? Did getting pinned in 10 of 26 matches make you better?

You could be right. BC may not be the best overall team in Tennessee but we're never going to know for sure. Heck, we may not be the best DI team in Tennessee. Science Hill, Ravenwood, Cleveland and Clarksville are all good, well coached teams and they are going to do all they can to send us packing. All we know for sure is....BC has been the better team against everyone we have wrestled on the day we wrestled them and a lot can happen between now and 10:00 Saturday night.

Lastly, I'll leave you with this. You are a rank amateur when it comes to trying to rile up the BC Nation. CoachT has produced many gifted pros like Walknvol, Raider76 and others. You couldn't carry their jock.

They still wear one huh? :thumb: I submit the two greatest improvement stories DOES include your suggested Soddy and I add McCallie, which i know you respect also BB, AS YOU AND JUSTIN certainly considered AT ONE POINT.

IMHO...These two greatest improvements came as a result of the two greatest schedules WITHIN the Tennessee wrestling family - bar none! Ryan ended last season the greatest for similar reasons. BC could, in my opinion, rise to anyone's level IF EXPOSED TO IT.

It is only speculation otherwise,,, and the credibility of the rankings apply ONLY to those who chooses to hide behind NO ONE!

Dude, what is it you smoke before posting on here? Can anyone translate for me?

I feel better........

If you are not sure how public eduction works, YOU pay the tuition for a kid to go school -it's tax dollars. Now, I am not sure of a kid on a roster. However, I do know kids who have been offered tuition at private schools to play football, hockey, and to wrestle. You act as if it is out of the question that a private school would recruit a kid who was really good in a given sport (that would be like saying that colleges didn't cheat - not all of them do, but it happens).

I'm glad you think that FHS is the best team in 'Nashville' (although we are in Williamson County). As I see it, Ravenwood is better at this point seeing as they beat the Rebels by three both times.

Now, I'm going to get a good nights rest and go watch some good wrestling (D1 and 2) this weekend. I will be pulling for my Rebels, but if they get put out, I'll enjoy ohter teams. Personally, I would like to see FRHS win State in D2.

Your stripes have been revealed. You made a statement that some of the DII schools are much better than Div 1 b/c they can recruit. Then you state, Now, I am not sure of a kid on a roster. You make a statement but you know of nobody on a roster. Too funny. Also, to think that public schools do not recruit shows you know nothing. I also figured that out when you spelled education (eduction)! Keep coming back because you really keep this board alive.

P.S. Parents who send their children to private schools are also paying for the children at public schools because of their tax dollars. I guess we can call that a scholarship since it is being paid for.

Franklin is the best team in Nashville!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel better........

Not to be picky but Franklin is not in Davidson Co :thumb: , Some of us use to belong to the old NIL take offense to that type of remark. :lol:

IMHO-what you meant was Fraklin was the best team in Middle TN. However I'm sure Revenwood, Clarksville, Mt Juliet and a few others would like to be in that discussion, :thumb:

I did not realize I said Davidson County....You took offense to that!!!! Than take offense. I took offense you even jumped in. Do you feel better?