Lawrence County at Shelbyville - Fight Breaks Out

tigertim2

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as you would like to think it is, this thread is not about you. I am glad you hold kids to a high standard. Lets hope your former school does, too.

It is OK for Andrews to punch a fan if he was antagonized. Sad statement on your part. Makes the rest of your comment invalid.

Dude, seriously, when did I ever say it was ok? I am just saying I am pretty sure that the LCHS kid was not being a perfect little angel. Find and quote my post where I said it was ok? Please do that. And I know this thread is not about me, but you my friend crossed that line and decided to bring me, my life, my occupation into it. I am cool with it, but you turned this tread around yourself. Think about that one.

I didn't out you. Someone else did. You just confirmed what they said. And, again, by saying the LCHS kid was not a perfect little angel you are condoning what Andrews did.

As much as you would like to think it is, this thread is not about you. I am glad you hold kids to a high standard. Lets hope your former school does, too.

It is OK for Andrews to punch a fan if he was antagonized. Sad statement on your part. Makes the rest of your comment invalid.

Dude, seriously, when did I ever say it was ok? I am just saying I am pretty sure that the LCHS kid was not being a perfect little angel. Find and quote my post where I said it was ok? Please do that. And I know this thread is not about me, but you my friend crossed that line and decided to bring me, my life, my occupation into it. I am cool with it, but you turned this tread around yourself. Think about that one.

I didn't out you. Someone else did. You just confirmed what they said. And, again, by saying the LCHS kid was not a perfect little angel you are condoning what Andrews did.

Again, I don't have to confirm anything to anyone who has been on this board for more than 48 hrs. Seriously? Is that the way it works? So would you say he was acting like an angel? If not then you are then I guess you are condoning what Andrews did, by your own logic. lol I love it. Let me repeat 1 more time.

I started my post in this thread by doubting that Coach Thomas shoved a cheerleader to the ground, and it looks like I was right.

I never once said that if Andrews stormed into the LCHS stands that that was ok.

I did, however state, and will stand by the fact, that I have NEVER heard or seen anything good coming out of a visiting team rushing onto another team's court. I would be willing to guess that Friday night was the 1st time any of you had seen it either (although you might claim differently because I will never know). I've only seen it once first hand in 20 or so years of lots of high school basketball games. It didn't end good.

I have read once again all 28 pages of this topic and this is what I have to say:

First of all if SCHS student section is so classy and NEVER writes things on their board about the other team why were they writing things about #10 being on steroids and #14 having a big nose and calling him big bird?? I believe that LCHS has admitted to running on the floor after the game, bad decision? maybe but they were excited. "SCHSMOM" If you don't have a #50 on your team then what is Jarell's #? and it has been stated that the LCHS student section should have gotten out of the way of the team by "bubblegum10" we were not in their way, our students were in THEIR STUDENT SECTION, not our fault that is where the great shelbyville administration put the opposing team student section. Now "bballrocks" no one is trying to end EA's career it looks like after friday night he doesn't need any help doing that, with the attitude and temper he has he will be able to do that all on his own and if we were so mad that EA won the Mcdonalds AA then why did almost every one of our fans, student section and basketball team stand up and clap for him and the honor that was given him? He is a great basketball player with a lousy, bad temper. If SCHS fans think that he was taunted to the point of fighting then what does that say about EVERY ball player that has every been taunted in a game, should they all storm the opposing student section???

And to answer the ? where was the LCHS administration, not sure, should have been there but it wasn't like there was no teachers or SRO's there for our school.

And last but certainly not least........Good job on a GREAT win by the LCHS boys and girls.

I think maybe you are mistaken you should read my post again I never said anything about us not having a #50 in fact we do... and I personally think white boards should be done away with it is nothing more than a way to cause more drama in an already heated situation in my opinion. And personally "Pluck the eagles" doesn't sound that nice... And I like how everyone has failed to mention that they chanted Bobby Wilson's name all night long not to mention the whole little "Dang it Bobby" on the white board. Never did I say that SCHS wasn't at fault. This whole situation makes me sick for all parties involved. Below is the post I wrote :unsure:

I personally think all of this could have been avoided if the floor hadn't been rushed. I know the students were very happy and I don't blame them they are kids. There was mass confusion and it all happened so quickly I don't know how anyone saw anything. It was just an ugly mess. I am not blaming LCHS, but I do think it contributed to the situation. There were so many people in front of the locker room there was NO WAY the guys could even get through. I know their emotions were very high afterwards and they didn't handle the situation right either. One thing that I do know is all of this he said she said arguing is only making a terrible situation much worse. And as far as Shelbyville fans not saying anything...why would we??? I mean we don't want to come across as whinning cry babies right??? As my grandmother used to say the more you stir _____ the more it stinks. And Kiffin I just got two words for you ROLL TIDE!!!

I have never seen any good come from a player going into the stands and sucker punching a fan, like Ron Artest did. either. Which assistant did shove the cheerleader, then?

So are you telling me by not commenting that the LCHS kid was indeed not acting like an angel? I don't even know if I know more than 1 assistant at SCHS now. And I have no clue what assistant coach shoved a cheerleader for LCHS, IF ANY.

I Think both lawrence co and shelbyville fans should both be ashamed for there actions.

GROW UP PEOPLE AND TEACH YOUR TEENAGERS BETTER

NOW WOULD SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

I doubt it will be open too much longer.

COACHT, i know your from lawrenceburg but please end this

I have never seen any good come from a player going into the stands and sucker punching a fan, like Ron Artest did. either. Which assistant did shove the cheerleader, then?

So are you telling me by not commenting that the LCHS kid was indeed not acting like an angel? I don't even know if I know more than 1 assistant at SCHS now. And I have no clue what assistant coach shoved a cheerleader for LCHS, IF ANY.

Don't know how the kid was acting at the time. Like a teenager in the stands celebrating a big win, I guess. So, I guess he deserved the punch?

Don't know how the kid was acting at the time. Like a teenager in the stands celebrating a big win, I guess. So, I guess he deserved the punch?

But, by your logic, since you can't tell me that he wasn't acting like an angel, then he did....just pointing out your stupid logic. And BTW, you know who I am, so in the Region tourney, come introduce yourself :unsure: