Lawrence County at Shelbyville - Fight Breaks Out

tigertim2

Let me get this straight: Homecoming, lost girls game, lost boys game, had guys at halftime acting gay, boys coach getting two technicals and pushing cheerleader, your McDonald All American charging the LCHS student section! How proud you must be at SCHS! And to top it off you want to call us rednecks and blame our administration! What a JOKE!!!

Yeah, where was your staff? Besides your SRO starting the whole thing?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well I have text from the guy that put andrews down so think what ya want

You might have a text from some guy...but I was there. No one put Emmanuel Andrews down.

Yeah you watched Andrews the entire time yeah i bet

One things for sure, I saw more than you did. YOU didn't watch anything. YOU weren't even there.

ok tell that to V.

Let me get this straight: Homecoming, lost girls game, lost boys game, had guys at halftime acting gay, boys coach getting two technicals and pushing cheerleader, your McDonald All American charging the LCHS student section! How proud you must be at SCHS! And to top it off you want to call us rednecks and blame our administration! What a JOKE!!!

To busy having a talk with your coach for knocking down a cheerleader!

I am an outsider in this so im just going on what i have read on here...and it sounds like the Shelbyville fans are saying that the student section is NOT allowed to say anything to the players after that game? But i think that's part of the game and as a player they should be able to handle it and if they cant shouldn't they be sitting in the stands with them?

To busy having a talk with your coach for knocking down a cheerleader!

You are so ignorant. Nuff said

I am an outsider in this so im just going on what i have read on here...and it sounds like the Shelbyville fans are saying that the student section is NOT allowed to say anything to the players after that game? But i think that's part of the game and as a player they should be able to handle it and if they cant shouldn't they be sitting in the stands with them?

They should not be allowed to storm the court, that is where the Lawrence County staff should be there taking control.

i think its awesome how you have an all american who cant take the fans, coaches that push little girls down, and fans that think theyre sports writers. it looks like everybody needs to pick up and move to the greatest place on earth, shelbyville. your downing LCHS's administration? yall just had an opposing school student section storm your court? dont think any school in tennessee would let that happen. A coach (GROWN MAN) getting T'd up twice, attacking a cheerleader, and not being able to control his players. sounds like SCHS is the one with the administration problems. Andrews is an over-rated thug who cant take the heat in a high school basketball game. sounds like he has a long career ahead of him. sorry to bust your bubble but mr. 5'9 140lb stud isnt god. you think hed learn how to take a punch in the hood!

They should not be allowed to storm the court, that is where the Lawrence County staff should be there taking control.

I agree with you on that. I saw where it had been like 4 or 5 years since LCHS has beaten SCHS so i understand the excitement. I always think some of the blame should still be put on Shelbyville coaches for not getting in between their players and the student section. I live in the Knoxville area and the coaches here make sure that no matter what the student sections do that they have control over their players. Ive been to a Shelbyville game and their student section is pretty crazy as well.

i think its awesome how you have an all american who cant take the fans, coaches that push little girls down, and fans that think theyre sports writers. it looks like everybody needs to pick up and move to the greatest place on earth, shelbyville. your downing LCHS's administration? yall just had an opposing school student section storm your court? dont think any school in tennessee would let that happen. A coach (GROWN MAN) getting T'd up twice, attacking a cheerleader, and not being able to control his players. sounds like SCHS is the one with the administration problems. Andrews is an over-rated thug who cant take the heat in a high school basketball game. sounds like he has a long career ahead of him. sorry to bust your bubble but mr. 5'9 140lb stud isnt god. you think hed learn how to take a punch in the hood!

Sounds like you weren't there. So just hush : )

The sro did not start anything. He was holding the shelbyville coach because he pushed down a cheerleader.(dont know if it was accidental or not). I was standing right beside Andrews, he clearly started the brawl, he ran into the student section after a specif student, and dont try and tell me im wrong because i was two feet beside him. So i think you are the one who needs to get their facts straight. Quit tryin to protect ur "town hero".

I have a feeling i know who this is. And AMEN!!!