The Pirates from SP Spring Workouts/Scrimmages

OLD PIRATE

I pray that their line will do better than they did against Polk last year. That was an inexcusable drilling.

UncleDave says you must have watched the first half and went home because the mighty Pirates just about took that game away in the second half. Yes, Polk did take advantage of them the first half, but they gave as good as they got the second half.

UncleDave says you must have watched the first half and went home because the mighty Pirates just about took that game away in the second half. Yes, Polk did take advantage of them the first half, but they gave as good as they got the second half.

That before or after the officiating crew did everything in their power to levy the game to the pirates advantage? :shock: Ain't @ home this year.....get ready..... :popcorneater:

That before or after the officiating crew did everything in their power to levy the game to the pirates advantage? :shock: Ain't @ home this year.....get ready..... :popcorneater:

That before or after the officiating crew did everything in their power to levy the game to the pirates advantage? Ain't @ home this year.....get ready..... :popcorneater:

Old Pirate says it sounds as if UD has been in the juice tonite. Officials helping SP............... :roflol: Now OP and some other fellers knows the men are men in Polk county AND the goats are skeered also................................ :roflol: Recon that movie deliverance let the cat out of the bag :roflol:

Figure the Pirates will have a tough game in the Goat Corral, but them SP youngons won't be easy as the live stock.....yous can bet...

The refs.... helping SP??? Surely you jest??? ... I guess we will just come on up to Polk and take our whuppin' like men. I know the Polk County boys are just too rough for our young team to handle

Edited by zonepirate

Uncle Dave has to agree with OP....I think you must have been on the juice that night. The heart of the team is what helped them make the comeback....definitely not the zebras. That is water under the bridge anyway....just make sure them Polk boys are ready for the mighty Pirates this year....they won't be overlooking the kitty cats this year.

Recon that movie deliverance let the cat out of the bag :roflol:

Figure the Pirates will have a tough game in the Goat Corral, but them SP youngons won't be easy as the live stock.....yous can bet...

:roflol: Baaaaaaaah :roflol: So the livestock don't squirm too much? Gotta love that. Ya'll must get them in Jasper :roflolk: Edited by TCstinger

Now OP and some other fellers knows the men are men in Polk county AND the goats are skeered also................................ :roflol: Recon that movie deliverance let the cat out of the bag :roflol:

My gawd man that was a good one!!! LOL!!! :thumb::roflol: But get it right, SHEEP, not goats!!! But anyway, ready for a great game and best wishes to both sides of the ball, i'll be glued to the bleachers watchin cause my BC Bears will be off for that week.

My gawd man that was a good one!!! LOL!!! :thumb::roflol: But get it right, SHEEP, not goats!!! But anyway, ready for a great game and best wishes to both sides of the ball, i'll be glued to the bleachers watchin cause my BC Bears will be off for that week.

Feller, Old Pirate says them Polk fellers prefer goats Not sheep.Them fellers ain't all normal and likes a challenge..........................

OP says the Pirates are young but could be a bunch that will do something special.

Recon we all is a wondering how long it will take to get back on top.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I got my Pirate card the other day. I hope ya'll go get yours before there all gone. LOL Just ask any player they will be glad to hook you up. Wow time sure is flying I so am ready to see them Pirates out on the feild again. I talk to some players the other day and they sound like it is going to be a good year. And about the post a few back about the players being polite and resectful. I have never seen a pirate out of line or rude. I am very proud of the way they are in and out of school. Everyone at that school I beleive did a very good job at helping my kid though school and just how to be a good person. I am proud to be the parent of a South Pittsurg graduate.

Feller, Old Pirate says them Polk fellers prefer goats Not sheep.Them fellers ain't all normal and likes a challenge..........................

OP says the Pirates are young but could be a bunch that will do something special.

Recon we all is a wondering how long it will take to get back on top.

Did Someone Say Sheep?

You are exactly right games have to be played on the field and one thing that still bothers me is that if the coaches could have run a 5 man line in stead of the 3 man line they were use to the Pirates would have ended up with another state title. I hope we will be a little more adaptable.