The Pirates from SP Spring Workouts/Scrimmages

OLD PIRATE

I rode by that practice field yesterday and Grider had those boys hittin real hard. Let me ask you a question. Why does Grider have these boys hittin real hard when the season does not start until 96 more days? One of those boys could get hurt. They are probably not strong enough yet to be hittin that hard. You think im jokin cause im not. These boys probably need to lift some more weights before they start hittin real hard.

Kam is fine and doing great..He has been close to 100 percent since late Jan. according to him...I rode by the practice field Friday and the boys were looking sharp...Keep up the good hard work guys and your season this year will pay off.

Old Pirate says from the limp Kam reportedly has, don't think 100% is a correct discription. OP says the skillet slinger once got OP in a wrestling hold and twisted OP's knee and ifin after the limp went away the knee was not 100% until a lot of coon/squirel hunting got the strength back in it. OP did hear some youngons were sick with something.

Here is the report on Kams leg from what I heard from the players...He could practice but is being held out because these game do not count right now...something about they didn't know if he did his rehab correctly or something and it slowed down the process alot but will be fine for the start of the season against Grundy.

Let me ask you a question. How many of you are heading up tomorrow to Riverdale to watch this practice game? I guess I am going to drive because Grider did not get a pep bus for this game. I was going to try to leave tomorrow around noon. I hope our boys are ready for this game tomorrow. They should lift some extra weights this afternoon after practice to make them real strong for the game tomorrow. You think im joking cause im not. I garuntee you that those Trousdale boys are real strong. I will be back on tomorrow to give an update about the practice game. I was also wondering if those coaches at Riverdale would let me bring in my small cooler. Does anyone know of someone I can call over their to ask them?

This is Roy signing off.

Yep, PowerP is correct. The game is next Friday Roy. KL is getting ready for football season. It is going to be exciting to watch this young team. KL got a new extended cab truck a few weeks back and put some nice rims and tires on it. I have not had much time to post lately. KL has been enjoying turnin a corner in my new ride. By looking at the boys in spring practice, it looks as if it is going to be a promising season.

I tell you what. I drove all the way over to Riverdale today to watch that practice game and I talked to some coaches over their and they told me that Grider had rescheduled that practice game for next Friday. Their names were coach Aydelott coach Wells and coach Kriesky. This make me furious. Grider did not bother to call and tell me that game had been moved. I know he reads my websites that I post. Let me ask you a question. Why was this game rescheduled? I used alot of gas to go over their. Im gonna ask Grider about this when I see him. This is a bunch of mess. Will someone let me know next time if a game is being moved to another day? Atleast I got to meet those Riverdale coaches. They showed me their weight room. I carried my Murphy fair book from last year and read it some to them. They said their boys were real strong this year and had some fast boys too. They said one guy ran a real fast 50 yard dash. You think im joking cause im not.