The Pirates from SP Spring Workouts/Scrimmages

OLD PIRATE

That's a negative reaction ,on 2 in a row,sorry.

bossbro, Old Pirate wonders if you have any weighthouse numbers? Skeerd is how OP is starting to feel. Now don't git OP wrong....it's jest a rite bothersome a figuring the Pirates will have to outrun everybody.

Relax....the boys are being pushed hard in the "weighthouse". Even have some of our skinny kids putting up some decent #s.

A few of our players were at a D1 combine a couple of weeks back and I heard it went well. Zone, I heard good things about Travis from a former player who was there. Sounds like the offense will be in good hands. We will be loaded with speed again and have a lot of young kids ready to step up. Can't wait until "Showtime".

OP is gettin jest a little bit ready to see what the Speedway boys will have this spring. OP and the skillet slinger went by the festival yesterday. OP stayed over port-to-potty after eating the beans while the felines went by the Lodge display. OP is purt near sure she bought a new skillet and plans to attack OP in the near future.....Hmmmm.....OP will be sure sleeping with one eye open.

Let me ask you a question. What in the world is a d1 combine? I have never heard of that mess. Our boys aren't ready to be in the nfl yet. You go to the combine to enter the nfl. You think im stupid but im not. I called Murphy to ask him about this and he told me that was a bunch of mess. If these boys are in a nfl combine, then Grider should tell Murphy to put that in my book so I can read it to people this fall. I hope Grider has these boys lifting alot of weights so they will be real big and strong for the season. We need some big ole boys that can nock a hole for our runners to run through. I garuntee you that we will have to nock a hole if we are going to win some games. Does anyone know if Grider has these boys workin on their 50 yard dash time? I would like to know if they have improved since last year. Grider gave me a copy of the runners last year with their 50 yard dash time so I can compare them.

Let me ask you a question. What in the world is a d1 combine? I have never heard of that mess. Our boys aren't ready to be in the nfl yet. You go to the combine to enter the nfl. You think im stupid but im not. I called Murphy to ask him about this and he told me that was a bunch of mess. If these boys are in a nfl combine, then Grider should tell Murphy to put that in my book so I can read it to people this fall. I hope Grider has these boys lifting alot of weights so they will be real big and strong for the season. We need some big ole boys that can nock a hole for our runners to run through. I garuntee you that we will have to nock a hole if we are going to win some games. Does anyone know if Grider has these boys workin on their 50 yard dash time? I would like to know if they have improved since last year. Grider gave me a copy of the runners last year with their 50 yard dash time so I can compare them.

Dad burnit Roy, Old Pirate was a thinking he'd suffered another skillet attack. Jest never heard of a D1 combine for youngons neither. Hum....figure theys been a dreaming or jest confused? :roflol:

I was driving my the field yesterday and I saw some of those runners out their working on their 50 yard dashes and jumping over something. Let me ask you a question. It looked like some girls were out their running too. Has Grider got some girls on the team this year as kickers? Those girls looked like they were running real fast. You think Im joking cause im not.

I was driving my the field yesterday and I saw some of those runners out their working on their 50 yard dashes and jumping over something. Let me ask you a question. It looked like some girls were out their running too. Has Grider got some girls on the team this year as kickers? Those girls looked like they were running real fast. You think Im joking cause im not.

We're Dem Huzzies Wearing Dem Dare Ankle Weights? :roll: Or Was It A Catch Em Kiss Em Contest? :thumb:

Spring practice starts Thursday May 14th so Thur & Fri that week, Mon-Thur the week of the 17th (graduation is on Fri 5/21) and 4 days the week of the 24th including the spring game vs Trousdale County on Friday, May 28th at Riverdale HS. Tentatively the time is set for 2 PM.

We're Dem Huzzies Wearing Dem Dare Ankle Weights? :D Or Was It A Catch Em Kiss Em Contest? :D

Now Butchie, Old Pirate is a figuring them girls is jest skillet slingers in training and they's is helping them youngons with speed drills. Recon a girl with a skillet could make a feller increase them fast twitch muscles. :D

Good article about the boys in the timesfreepress today...seems like we have speed to burn this year..got a good balance of power and speed between Johnny Sellers and Raquis Hale and Lil Man...We should be very fun to watch this year....Can't wait!