District 11A Tournament

Escape17

Well, this is really funny to me. When you insult an all-round athlete like Bobbi Dodson, that would tell me and anyone else that gets on Coach T and reads this, that you have a MAJOR jeolousy issue. Dodson and Nelms played hard the other night and your insensitivity is not appreciated. And futhermore, to set the record straight, the Santa Fe crowd chanted Bobbi's name after she got her 1000th point, and that is why they chanted her name. Hummm, and whose name did you want Santa Fe's crowd to chant, Nelms? I don't think so.

This is to talk about teams and type of play, so if you are going to insult individual players, have the guts to state your name after it. Don't be such a coward. :P

Whoaaaa hold on just a minute. I'm not trying to bash anyone. She is a good player. Is she a good player? Yes. Was it me that said that or did I dream it? Just because I said Nelms is better means I'm insulting players, have MAJOR jealousy issues, and I'm an insensitive coward?! :P Give me a break.

And just to set the record straight, the SF student section chanted her name when she got the 1000 points, after the game when they announced she got 1000 the 2nd time, **AND** when Nelms was named MVP. Or did I dream that too?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is any of this truly relavent. The issue is mute. Nelms did win the MVP; however, if the game had ended differently I am sure Dodson would have won it. BUT it didn't!! Cullypride I'm sure you support your team's players even if they lose. If you thought some one was worthy you would have chanted MVP. I bet you did for D. Williams when they were getting beat by Moore Co. All I'm saying is quit bickering over something that doesn't matter. Both players deserve the recognition. And people wonder why sports have gone downhill since the early 90's!!

well i'm pretty sure everybody is tired of hearing yall run your traps about who is better..when it is obvious that nelms is the better player! both girls are very talented and really have a true love for the game and that's all that truly matters.....but anyway back to the real topic....Cornersville has a big game tonight against PC but with the game being played in Cornersville the dawgs really have the edge with the enthusiastic home crowd! and the long road trip for PC could cause problems for them. I look for nelms to lead the dawgs to a big win in Cornersville tonight!!! ;)

SF over Loretto by 6+

The trip to SF and then the anxious student section that awaits them doesn't help much at all. With the great leadership of Dodson, I think she leads the lady cats to a W. But she will need the help of her gaurds and that talented post White. Good luck lady cats

Cornersville over Perry Co. by 10+

Nelms is hot right now and if Defenses don't closely watch her this gm could get out of hand early on. I don't know how quick perry co gaurds are but if they're quick I think they should run a man-man or a box and 1.

S'Town over CA by 15+

Wayne Co. over Richland 25+

Good luck 11A

SF over Loretto by 6+

The trip to SF and then the anxious student section that awaits them doesn't help much at all. With the great leadership of Dodson, I think she leads the lady cats to a W. But she will need the help of her gaurds and that talented post White. Good luck lady cats

Cornersville over Perry Co. by 10+

Nelms is hot right now and if Defenses don't closely watch her this gm could get out of hand early on. I don't know how quick perry co gaurds are but if they're quick I think they should run a man-man or a box and 1.

S'Town over CA by 15+

Wayne Co. over Richland 25+

Good luck 11A

Good luck...I hope you get the w.

What happened to cornersville? I never saw them getting beat this early...

SF won, loretto players weren't very well disciplined and because of that they drew themselves a T cause the coach refused to pull his player after her 5th foul and she didn't want to come out either... But nice win and this may be a confidence booster for the lady cats for their next game.

What are some scores from the rest of the games?

SF won, loretto players weren't very well disciplined and because of that they drew themselves a T cause the coach refused to pull his player after her 5th foul and she didn't want to come out either... But nice win and this may be a confidence booster for the lady cats for their next game.

Wayne Co and Summertown won big.

I believe Wayne Co is next for Santa Fe.

Let's just say you and all Mustang fans have a very different opinion of what happened there. Also, I hate to say this but yall won't beat Wayne Co. Too solid.

This is a reply to CullyPride back a couple of posts. My post was not directed at you. Whoever you are. It was directed at the two or three posts that find it self-motivating to put down other players or compare them to someone else. If I remember correctly, and this was not your post, it was a post stating "Bobbi Dodson is not as good as everyone think's she is". Why would anyone post such a thing? She is a good player and that was established. Nelm's is a good player and that was also established. So that is that. Again, that post was not to any particular person. I just hate to see anyone be put down when this is a site to enlighten game play. Not, bash or compare who the better player is.

This is a reply to CullyPride back a couple of posts. My post was not directed at you. Whoever you are. It was directed at the two or three posts that find it self-motivating to put down other players or compare them to someone else. If I remember correctly, and this was not your post, it was a post stating "Bobbi Dodson is not as good as everyone think's she is". Why would anyone post such a thing? She is a good player and that was established. Nelm's is a good player and that was also established. So that is that. Again, that post was not to any particular person. I just hate to see anyone be put down when this is a site to enlighten game play. Not, bash or compare who the better player is.

My bad sorry for the confusion.

Good luck to SF the rest of the way. Represent 11A well!