The ALCOA Challenge

SECfighter

So I guess the majority of the varsity Tornado's are local, i.e. Alcoa born & bred? I don't know if I'd want to bring attention to this matter, Alcoa sure is a small town to "produce" all that talent :lol:

I thought tornado's were WINDY . . .it's been over a week & still nothing. I guess now I'll have to hear how the mighty Alcoa faithful are "above responding to such nonsense" or how "THAT SORTA BS DON'T DESERVE A RESPONSE". Well come on big WINDY, we're all waitin. :lol::roflolk:

The majority of Alcoa's skill position player are home grown. Alcoa has an incredible pool of talent that are living in and from their zone. Where Alcoa has lacked in the past several years is lineman. The out of zone participants more than fill that need and also supplies depth, another former issue in the past. Alcoa annually has 35 to 40 percent out of zone players on thier roster. This year will be no different. But......they are not breaking rules or recruiting. Like Maryville in the past their successful program brings the player to their school.

Show us the math 'lil reb............. :lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show us the math 'lil reb............. :roflolk:

Math?....why do you require math? It's pretty simple BC....as stated by one of Alcoa's coaches. Last year you had 4 starters on offense and 5 on defense that were out of zone players. That settles right in the 37% slot doesn't it BC. Again, just talk to the coaches. I am not sure why you doubt this FACT. Like I said....nobody is cheating, just taking advantage of a cozy little open zone situation. It was one of the main reasons Rankin is coaching at Alcoa.....that and money. Rankin wants to be where championships are possible. The open zone and the outstanding pool of athletes that exist at Alcoa is perfect for him. Research what was going on at Riverdale when he left. New schools opening.....zone closures and less athletes for him to pull from. It's a public knowledge BC.

By the way....your sad attempt to identify someone on a message board was not only pathetic but off just a bit. I went back today and read a couple of your past posts.......just sad.. :lol:

Math?....why do you require math?

Because you spew numbers on a public forum that you simply made up. So, If you say that Alcoa's roster was 37% out of zone..............then publicly PROVE your numbers or simply STFU.

:lol::roflolk::lol: Sorry that you feel the need to use profanity BC but the numbers are correct.

Just as I have stated several times....go ask the coaches.

Math?....why do you require math?

Because you spew numbers on a public forum that you simply made up. So, If you say that Alcoa's roster was 37% out of zone..............then publicly PROVE your numbers or simply STFU.

:lol::roflolk::lol: but the numbers are correct.

Alcoa coaches are not on this forum spew numbers..........YOU are. Prove your numbers.

Obviously you CAN NOT do it. Without proof your numbers are simply BS!

So....How's it going???? :roflolk:

One thing I will point out is how the numbers have changed from 37% of roster to 37% of starters....but Da....I mean MLReb is right by saying that we are not breaking any rules.

But Maryville is simply not getting the players that they used to get. They simply do not have room to accept their alloted 37% anymore because the school is busting at the seams. A victim of their own success.

How many days until the season starts???

But Maryville is simply not getting the players that they used to get. They simply do not have room to accept their alloted 37% anymore because the school is busting at the seams. A victim of their own success.

APB.....mommaSTARS sed stretchin iz a opshun fer Mairvul....Maybee Spandecks wallz???.............. :roflolk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLSnZjLP ... re=related