8aaa tournament

TIDEFAN

:roflol: There is no question we hear the violins playing in the background and the birds twittering in the trees and the wild animals peacefully grazing in the meadows. Lawrence didn't just run thru 8AAA regular season on their way to the corner market. They played Smyrna and Blackman earlier in the year. Smyrna lost so many close games to their 7AAA cohorts it was dizzying. They respected no one. It is true, one of the best players and candidates for Miss Basketball in the State, Jordyn Lufman. carries the ball and if she is hurt, and she is, her recovery is important. The rest of the schools just play hard nosed basletball and are noted for just getting ready for the Tournament and playing in big games. So with all of the very sorrowful descriptions of the plight of all of these schools :hungry: , 7AAA knows the tradition of 8AAA and expect they will try toi tear the hearts out of 7AAA and send us home stunned, We saw the score of the Shelbyville/Lawrence County game and 7AAA will be ready for the games. See ya later.

And just what was the purpose of this post?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs to seek professional help and work out a few issues its you Hawse40. If CoachT gave a bonehead of the year award you would win hands down. Ive played and been involved in sports my whole life and Ive never seen anyone stupid enough to call a 25 and 3 team in any sport average. The fact that they play mostly 9th and 10th graders alone tells me their not average. Ive set here and watched you make these ignorant posts for for the past several weeks and all I can say is GET A LIFE DUDE!!!

If anyone needs to seek professional help and work out a few issues its you Hawse40. If CoachT gave a bonehead of the year award you would win hands down. Ive played and been involved in sports my whole life and Ive never seen anyone stupid enough to call a 25 and 3 team in any sport average. The fact that they play mostly 9th and 10th graders alone tells me their not average. Ive set here and watched you make these ignorant posts for for the past several weeks and all I can say is GET A LIFE DUDE!!!

Such hostility!Do i sense frustration and despair?If your not average Why are you so upset about someone saying it? It's a classic propoganda to attack the person you disagree with. I don't know why you would want to call someone else names;Nobody said anything about you being a crybaby!By the Way;LCHS is still an average AAA team.On the bright side maybe Lavergne is too.

You must really feel good about yourself bashing young women. Every comment you make is negative. LaVergne has 3 D1 players so I would say they are better than average and are also 25 and 3. I guess you also think Blackman is average, the last 3 meetings between them ans LCHS are seperated by 5 points, 2 one point wins and a 3 point win in OT. But there is no sense arguing with someone like you so lets just play the games!!!

You must really feel good about yourself bashing young women. Every comment you make is negative. LaVergne has 3 D1 players so I would say they are better than average and are also 25 and 3. I guess you also think Blackman is average, the last 3 meetings between them ans LCHS are seperated by 5 points, 2 one point wins and a 3 point win in OT. But there is no sense arguing with someone like you so lets just play the games!!!

You need to go take a cold shower.Nobodys doing any bashing 'cept you. ;) My opinion is as good as yours and I think LCHS is an average AAA team without Jordan Luffman at 100 %.They might be pretty good A or AA (That's who they beat without her correct?) Maybe they can beat Lavergne and proove you right. The Cats 25-3 doesn't compare to Lavergne's 25-3 ESPECIALLY if Jordan Luffman is not 100% Get as mad as you want and call me anything you want . and to get back on topic (8-AAA tournament) I said LCHS would win it if Luffman could play at all.... You know,I WAS wrong.

Well Hawse.. Im goin to get back on the topic. You said they beat a A and AA teams without her. That is true but not entirely. They did beat Columbia by 12 points without her. If Columbia is A or AA then why were they in the District 8 AAA tournament? Just a question big man.

I forgt about Columbia.(not really,just trying to cut you some slack)What was their record and place in the tournament? Oh and What was Shelbyville's record?(8-AAA tournament champions)