Henry County Football

West TN football

Actually, I didn't miss your point...I agree with what you are saying.....it's just that two choices were made. The 1st was Mr. Miles and HE made the choice for the coach. Done the right way? I don't think so.

I am sorry. I missed YOUR point. I am so used to people disagreeing with me, that I just assumed that you were too. Thanks for correcting me. Sometimes I need that.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

After tomorrow, Pats can OFFICIALLY move on! Can't wait and see what the Spring practice brings to the field!

Spring practice will bring Coach Counce and a very talented football team to the field. It will be interesting. I can't believe Gaddis left with what's coming up and already in place. Counce will win and he will win big...soon AND later.

Money is why! Money no other reason just like the college game as far as that goes all sports pros and all! Money has stunk up the game! Not just at HC it happens all over i didn't mean this toward HC! Good Luck on the upcoming year! :lol:

This YANKER continues to be amused by the ignorance in Henryland...this YANKER continues to be amused by the harsh words Henrylanders have for their own...this YANKER is amazed that you have harsh words for your own assistants who wanted the head coaching position...the YANKER is amazed that you already have harsh words about a superintendant who has just barely started...this YANKER is amazed that many Henrylanders already have harsh words for the new coach even before he is officially named...this YANKER is amazed that many Henrylanders have harsh words for a coach who apparently will NOT be named...this YANKER is amazed that some Henrylanders say that your former coach STINKS because he left a job that apparently pays him more (how many of you would NOT do that?)...this YANKER is amazed that after the last several years of unparalleled success (you were clearly superior to JCM for once) that many Henrylanders bash the old coach...you bash the new coach...you bash some who do not even coach there...you bash the anti-one...you bash those who defend current assistants...you bash those who attack current assistants...you bash one another...you bash the bashers...you bash the bashees................This YANKER has come to an OBVIOUS conclusion...Henryland is comprised of the most RIDICULOUS people on the planet...sit back and read this foolishness...read other threads...nothing compares!!!! And speaking of INCOMPARABLE...nothing or NO ONE will EVER compare to this YANKER!!!!! I AM THE "INCOMPARABLE" and "TOTALLY BRILLIANT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you must be right, Zebra. Anyone who works in public education is in it for the money! :lol:

Welcome back my "Righterringfully Zebraded-Wealthiestically Educatorring-Sarcasticcorfully Anyonerring" friend!!! The YANKER thinks your town has imploded due to a lethal dose of stupidity...the truth hurts...but this YANKER must tell it the way this YANKER sees it...I AM THE "TELL IT LIKE I SEE IT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you must be right, Zebra. Anyone who works in public education is in it for the money! :D

Welcome back my "Righterringfully Zebraded-Wealthiestically Educatorring-Sarcasticcorfully Anyonerring" friend!!! The YANKER thinks your town has imploded due to a lethal dose of stupidity...the truth hurts...but this YANKER must tell it the way this YANKER sees it...I AM THE "TELL IT LIKE I SEE IT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yank,

Are you going to pay HenryLand a visit next week? We are going to be celebrating the hiring of the new Coach. Plans are to have a parade. There will be seating arranged for celebrities, such as yourself,along the parade route. Plenty of food and festivities. You can even be in the parade, they will reserve a spot right behind the horses. :x Wear your shades so no one will recognize you. :thumb:

OK apologies to all. I have been busted. I am not a retired coach living at the lake-not even close. I am actually the girlfriend of an assistant coach living in town. Although I'm a girl I do know alot about the gridiron! Occasionally (monthly) I become sensitive and log on to CoachT say mean things that should not be said. Just this week the Prophet and I were at a Pampered Chef party and neither of us won a door prize, which made us very sad. I came home (in pity) and logged on to CoachT and read about all the bickering surrounding the hiring of the new coach and said some things that were not nice. I’m sorry.

I support all HC programs and coaches.

I know the new coach – whoever it is – will do an outstanding job along side the wonderful assistants we have and a very good group of kids returning.

Keep up the good work Big Red!

Thanks for the invitation Oh "Winged Wonder" of a friend...this AMAZING YANKER would love to attend...but for the safety of those along the parade route...this sad YANKER must reluctantly decline. Such is the lonely and reclusive life of the GREAT YANKER. I sincerely hope the parade goes well, and I hope your team continues to prosper. This confused YANKER also hopes that my friends in Henryland learn how to get along. Henryland is an odd place...most places are in turmoil when things are going poorly...but Henryland seems to fight each other more when things are going quite well. Your football program has never seen such success as in recent years...yet you fight one another like bitter enemies. This bothers a perplexed YANKER. I AM THE GREATEST AND ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Thanks for the invitation Oh "Winged Wonder" of a friend...this AMAZING YANKER would love to attend...but for the safety of those along the parade route...this sad YANKER must reluctantly decline. Such is the lonely and reclusive life of the GREAT YANKER. I sincerely hope the parade goes well, and I hope your team continues to prosper. This confused YANKER also hopes that my friends in Henryland learn how to get along. Henryland is an odd place...most places are in turmoil when things are going poorly...but Henryland seems to fight each other more when things are going quite well. Your football program has never seen such success as in recent years...yet you fight one another like bitter enemies. This bothers a perplexed YANKER. I AM THE GREATEST AND ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Don't let it perplex to heavy on you. Try a Pampered Chef party like RW, helps lighten the load.

Most of us do our best to Stay in Touch with Our Insanity!

GO PATS

This afternoon I will be out in the field workin, so I am looking forward to a text telling me the deal is done and the new Sheriff is coming to town.

Is it official yet? Is it Ward? Is it Counce? Is it the YANKER?

I still firmly believe that Kevin Ward is the right hire for the job based on the production that he can give the Patriots over the LONG HAUL. Counce would be a good hire yes indeed however he is just not a guy I see coaching football for the LONG HAUL. A revolving door at the head coaching position can really have a negative impact on a football program.

If any of you don't believe me I have plenty of examples to give :thumb: