District 15 A Championship

cublover91

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middleton was playing VERY well last night against TCA. They looked in-synch & played in a very good rhythm.

Scotts Hill had a slightly tougher game with Adamsville, but I really believe Adamsville is a better team than TCA.

Should be a very exciting game, fun to watch. Hopefully Middleton will be able to bring more fans than they had last night.... school night, the distance, etc... made their crowd somewhat slim last night. Maybe for the championship game Wednesday they'll turn out though. If not, it'll basically be a home game for Scotts Hill, who had their cheering section packed out & spilled over into others.

Adamsville sorry we had to go an bet the crap out of you last night. It was funny how AJ foulout against us. How the fans of scotts hill cheered when he did. we played our game last night and the adamsvill team play along with scotts hill. Middleton better come to play or the lions will bring home back to back championships. As for the third and fourth place game goes im cheering for tcu. cause adamsville deserves another butt kickin. An have fun back in memphis playing the one of two seed out of memphis. For all the scotts hill people out there, come to the basketball game to root for the country boys or what ever u want to call us.

Dont forget about the lady lions they play to night against middleton.

where is this game being played

TCA (Trinity Christian Academy) in Jackson.

Now that I think about it, I suppose Scotts Hill - about 45m to 1hr - has close to the same drive as Middleton. I'm not certain how long the drive is from Jackson to Middleton, though. ;)

its a full hour from Scotts Hill to TCA but you had me curious to how far it was from Middleton and yahoo maps says its exactly an hour so the distance isnt a factor! it just shows the dedication of the Lion fans!

Adamsville sorry we had to go an bet the crap out of you last night. It was funny how AJ foulout against us. How the fans of scotts hill cheered when he did. we played our game last night and the adamsvill team play along with scotts hill. Middleton better come to play or the lions will bring home back to back championships. As for the third and fourth place game goes im cheering for tcu. cause adamsville deserves another butt kickin. An have fun back in memphis playing the one of two seed out of memphis. For all the scotts hill people out there, come to the basketball game to root for the country boys or what ever u want to call us.

Dont forget about the lady lions they play to night against middleton.

Before I start my rant on this guy I would like to credit Scotts Hill's players and coach on a nice game last night. They played a great game and deserve a lot of credit. They got a great effort from Adamsville but down the stretch they just couldn't ever swing momentum in their favor with a big shot. You have some good kids that represent your school on the floor. Unfortunately you have idiots like this guy who also represent Scotts Hill and overshadow the talented team you have. I've said it before and I'll stick to it, Scotts Hill has the most classless fans of any program I've ever been around. Last night is a prime example. I believe it is perfectly fine for a student section to be up and get crazy. But they aren't the problem. I have no problem with a student taunting a player, the problem I have is with grown men and women taunting a 16-18 year old kid. I saw it all night on the Scotts Hill side, not just from the student section, but from adults and it was mostly directed at AJ Damron. Ever wonder why your kids get no respect? It's because you can't respect anyone else's kids.

And scottshillforlife, whoever your English teacher is needs to be fired. I'm pretty sure you are one of the honor students at Scotts Hill who thought you could talk a little trash. Great effort.. Next time find a proofreader.

I was at this game and it was standing room only tonight at TCA. To me, this game came down to the balance of Scotts Hill vs. the pure athletic ability of Middleton. For the second game in a row, the balance won out. It could have been much worse except for Scotts Hill missing several easy shots.

I was most disappointed with the post game antics of Scotts Hill players and fans. The dumping of ice water on the coach at Scotts Hill was uncalled for. It delayed the awards ceremony as several of the staff at TCA (and a couple of SH people) had to clean up the mess.

The cheer by the students of SH (we are winners, you are losers) that was directed at the Middleton fans after the game was also uncalled for. I'd urge the administration at SH to put a stop to that right now.

Both incidents marred what was a great game by both teams and a great rally by Scotts Hill in the last couple of minutes of the game.