region 4aa

swipper

Cannon will have to come to play in this game, lets hope 4th time is the charm, i would say attack dyer but refs wont call fouls on her, Dodgen will get his team ready for this game the way upperman celebrated monday was like they already won the region, they still have another game to play and it could be different, good luck to the lions tonight!!

I would like to say congrats to dekalb co. on a great run

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon will have to come to play in this game, lets hope 4th time is the charm, i would say attack dyer but refs wont call fouls on her, Dodgen will get his team ready for this game the way upperman celebrated monday was like they already won the region, they still have another game to play and it could be different, good luck to the lions tonight!!

I would like to say congrats to dekalb co. on a great run

I think the Upperman celebration was so intense Monday because they won the matchup between the two best teams in this region tournament and avoided elimination. I hope tonight both teams come to play! I always love to watch this #11 on #11 matchup. Hopefully both teams bring their A game to substate and maybe even both make a trip to the Boro?

Good luck tonight to both teams! :?