District 15 and 16 Regional Tournement

SHlion99

You will see city go 12 deep trust me...so many shooters so much dept! None of these teams could match up with Manassas last year or this year!!!

scotts hill played manassas a 8 point game in the championship game and was some front end of 1 and 1's away from being the champions. scotts hill will bring it all tuesday night so westwood better bring everything and apparently if tca played city university a 13 point game either they played bad or tca shot good...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get to go to the Aville - Westwood game but heard this morning that they were able to cause Aville to make over 20+ turnovers. If that's the case and they only won by 8 I think they will be hard pressed to beat a team like Scotts Hill if they can take care of the ball.

Wow, im very amazed that they were able to keep it to 8! Westwood must have had a horrible shooting percentage, but Scotts Hill doesnt really have one impressive ball dribble but they do pass the ball well, if they can avoid the turnovers then it sounds like we should be alright but who knows, when two teams that just arent familar with each other meet up then know one knows what could happen! I do like the way our boys are playing though, I feel like they are on top of their game at the best time to be!

Didn't get to go to the Aville - Westwood game but heard this morning that they were able to cause Aville to make over 20+ turnovers. If that's the case and they only won by 8 I think they will be hard pressed to beat a team like Scotts Hill if they can take care of the ball.

wow thats hard to believe but scotts hill did have almost 20 turnovers against middleton in the district championship game and still won...hayes and nowell will control the tempo for the game and as long as we dont get out rebounded im projecting shhs wins by 12

I hate to disagree with "legend" but it appears to me that the last 2 standing out of region 8 will be Middleton and scotts hill. I don't see any memphis city teams going to the boro in 1a this year......sorry legend.

My picks for sub-state:

Middleton @ Humboldt

Union City @ Scotts Hill

Mark it down :thumb:

Union City @ Westwood Westwood wins in Memphis!!!

City University @ Humboldt City pulls the upset

i think uve lost your mind. these teams WILL NOT win tomorrow night. they have no clue what they are walking into against scotts hill and middleton. westwood is extremly lucky they even beat adamsville. adamsville had a bad 2nd quarter and didnt score but 8 points. SHHS wins by double digits and middleton wins by 6!!!!!

Who wins and why?? In the Semifinals you will probably see Scotts Hill vs. Westwood and City University vs. Middleton. I don't know anything about City and Westwood so I am not gona make any predictions. Any other opinions on this tournement.

Does any of Scottshill or Middleton fans know if any radio station will carry these games! What would be tipoff time i would like to attend but can't make it tonight! I sure would like to listen and thanks for the info! Good luck to both teams! :roflol:

Who wins and why?? In the Semifinals you will probably see Scotts Hill vs. Westwood and City University vs. Middleton. I don't know anything about City and Westwood so I am not gona make any predictions. Any other opinions on this tournement.

Does any of Scottshill or Middleton fans know if any radio station will carry these games! What would be tipoff time i would like to attend but can't make it tonight! I sure would like to listen and thanks for the info! Good luck to both teams! :roflol:

One of the Lexington stations might do the Scotts Hill game. The other station over there is doing the entire 7AA tournament. WMOD, out of Bolivar, might do the Middleton game as it is a 730 tipoff and the Bolivar game starts at 6 in Lexington. Otherwise, there won't be any other radio coverage to my knowledge.