Region 7AAA GAMES

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arlington had no answer for Fason. North Side was up by as much as 25 and Coach Lowery subed a little. One of his guards was battling the Flu and his Big girl inside was out alot with foul trouble. He played a freshman and two sophomores in these spots. At some times he did not have a Senior on the floor. The Millington/North Side should be a great game. And the good thing is they both move on. Good luck Lady Indians.

Cant wait for tonights game! Should be a battle to the end, i predict the Lady Trojans by 7. I think our speed is what will win the game, quick hands and fast layups for easy points is how i think we are gonna win. Should be interesting to see the size match up and how we handle playing a team with the hight we have. Most teams Millington has played have been smaller in hight. Misha Jones, we need you to pull down those defensive and offensive REBOUNDS tonight....i think she can make a huge impact tonight! We do have more weapons than Jasmine, that's whats great about this team......GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!

I do not pretend to be an english major... But, HEIGHT for Goodness sake... HEIGHT!... What in th world is a Hight?..... Go Lady Trojans!....

LOL then dont pretend jackass, im at work and have to type real fast bc im NOT suppose to be on the computer, ohh yeah back to the REAL topic, GO MILLINGTON!!!!

Millington 63 Jackson North Side 60 in OT. Whale of a game! Tournament MVP and Miss Basketball finalist Jasmine Newsome had 38 to lead the way for Millington. Trojans will host Overton Saturday night at 7 in the sectional while JNS will hit the road to play Central.

:roflol: One heck of a game!!! CONGRATS Lady Trojans! Kudos to Northside, you had great fans and good sportsmanship. Seeing two of your players helping Jasmine up after a collision was nice to see. We def wouldn't see that vs most local teams. Now its time for REVENGE vs Overton!!!!!!!! Get em' Lady Trojans!!!!

Congrats Millington... too close for me. Still we need the inside game... We have got to hit the boards more on offense.. Jackson NS tonight did a very good job hitting he boards against Millington. Seems our girls have no clue how to do this and we have the size and height to do this. Jasmine carried the game tonight but when we play Overton Millington is going to have to figure out how to post up and score cause other wise we will be in trouble like tonight... Millington has the team that any coach would dream about coaching.... Good Luck Millington..

Congrats to Millington! I knew this game would be extremely close. Jasmine Newsome is AWESOME! I'm glad she's going to UTM.

What'd you guys think about Jalita Fason and Jessica Cobb? Pretty impressive to be only Juniors, huh?

They both are excellent players, esp Cobb. She has a great shot. Northside has a great team and pushed us to the brink BUT they couldnt stop Ms AAA Finalist Jasmine Newsome's 38 points!!