Region 7A Tournament

87vikingalumni posted....

"Ok, purple nice stats but we are in 2010 no need for the blast from the past. we all know what UC has done in the past and we are talking about the present because a lot of games they won could have went either way between UC, LC or Humboldt because I can remember a lot of last second miracles for UC so let's not boast about the past because everyone knows UC has a great program but let's also admit that LC or Humboldt could have won those trophies during those season. so, back to this year who do you see making it to the boro?"....

I knew someone would post something like this, didn't think it would be a Humboldt fan... :flower:

I've already admitted that stuff man...Where the Gold Balls at though ??...Anyway....

I predict that Humboldt will blow out Big Sandy....UC will beat Lake County by 3-6 points....I think UC will beat Humboldt on one of those miracle last second shots.....I think UC will win their Sub-State game at home...Humboldt will lose to City University in Memphis...From there on, who knows ??.... :flower:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

87vikingalumni posted....

"Ok, purple nice stats but we are in 2010 no need for the blast from the past. we all know what UC has done in the past and we are talking about the present because a lot of games they won could have went either way between UC, LC or Humboldt because I can remember a lot of last second miracles for UC so let's not boast about the past because everyone knows UC has a great program but let's also admit that LC or Humboldt could have won those trophies during those season. so, back to this year who do you see making it to the boro?"....

I knew someone would post something like this, didn't think it would be a Humboldt fan... :flower:

I've already admitted that stuff man...Where the Gold Balls at though ??...Anyway....

I predict that Humboldt will blow out Big Sandy....UC will beat Lake County by 3-6 points....I think UC will beat Humboldt on one of those miracle last second shots.....I think UC will win their Sub-State game at home...Humboldt will lose to City University in Memphis...From there on, who knows ??.... :flower:

Purple..You got it all wrong..Union City has been losing a lot of students over the years to be in Single A so that means not quite as much money..So if not as much money..means no lights..There won't be any lights on at Union City..But at Lake Co..The lights will be shining bright....lol.............Or at least be on..Everyone knows Lake Co looks dark in the gym.!

bigster posted....

"Purple..You got it all wrong..Union City has been losing a lot of students over the years to be in Single A so that means not quite as much money..So if not as much money..means no lights..There won't be any lights on at Union City..But at Lake Co..The lights will be shining bright....lol.............Or at least be on..Everyone knows Lake Co looks dark in the gym.!"....

:flower: You may be right....

Vikings had 10 players in the scoring column led by Bryson w/ 14 and Campbell w/ 13...... :P:P ...where are you p and g standard??

At the house... :thumb: ..This old man has to get up at 4:30 in the morning...

How many did the Cox kid have for Big Sandy ??

Chris Cox had 16 to lead all scorers but 14 was in the first half.....vikings double teamed him the whole second half. The kid is good though!