Lake County......14.......13......11......20 = 58

Union City.........13.......18......15......20 = 66

Union City Leading Scorers...

Antonio Cox - 25 pts

Josh Battee - 11 pts

Lake County Leading Scorers....

Raphael Tyler - 22 pts

LaRon Garrett - 11 pts

Regional Championship game and Sub-State games for both Union City and Humboldt....

Congrats to Union City on the win..The best two teams are playing for the championship.Last night's loss didn't bother me as much as the girls losing.Thought the Lake Co girls had a good shot at going far..The boys don't play team ball and I didnt think they would do much with the team they have now.And the coaching...Really hate to say it but glad the season is over.

One more time for a UC and HBT matchup! This once again will be a classic between both schools! UC shooting the 3 ball and HBT is playing team ball right now and i think better than they have all year! Last Monday night HBT did a good job at not letting UC get very many good looks from 3 point land! If HBT defense steps it one more time they will be at home for their substate game! Anything :roflol: can happen when theses two go at it but i think HBT will control the boards and eat UC up on the inside! Good luck to both schools!

Congrats to the UC players, you played really well and deserved to win. As far as the fans and the coaching staff... we got a really big lake you can all come jump in. In a good game it will be the Vikings by 6. Whump Whump ... Vikings in the house!

I think thats........Whoop Whoop....heeeyyyy......the vikings in the house! :wacko:

Congrats to the UC players, you played really well and deserved to win. As far as the fans and the coaching staff... we got a really big lake you can all come jump in. In a good game it will be the Vikings by 6. Whump Whump ... Vikings in the house!

That's funny...By your comment.I'd assume you are a ball player..the team needs to jump in the lake also..Let me rephrase that..not going to happen..not as a team..as selfish as they are..would have to jump one player at a time.All kinds of talent..but bad or no coaching at all and the worst team I believe I've seen at Lake Co .Rafael Tyler could be one of the best but tries to do too much and doesn't pass..Patrick thinks he's a guard that can dribble and shoot 3's..He can't..Lake Co needs to hire a coach that will let them run but make sure they ntake good shots,whether it's a 2 or a 3.Patrick took a shot going to the basket last night ...looked like it came from his ankles..Rafael had people open but wouldnt pass..No wonder Cody Taylor didn't want to play.Please get a coach to come in and straighten the players out.Sit Rafael when he does some of the things he does and will make the team better in the long run.Do it before the rest of the players,a lot of freshman and sophomores get bad habits.!