South Fulton...Looking For A Coach...

http://www.nwtntoday.com/news.php?viewStory=37857

South Fulton is a school that has some basketball tradition...They have nice facilities and seems like it would be a good place to coach.....

I think the last part of this article was pretty telling....Only 3 of the nine players on their first of the straight county championships were still on the team as sophs....The new coach needs to recruit those players back and any others in the school that could contribute in bringing this program back to relevance....Good luck in the search.....

South Fulton is a school that has some basketball tradition...They have nice facilities and seems like it would be a good place to coach.....

I think the last part of this article was pretty telling....Only 3 of the nine players on their first of the straight county championships were still on the team as sophs....The new coach needs to recruit those players back and any others in the school that could contribute in bringing this program back to relevance....Good luck in the search.....

Like you said earlier this year..theri middle school has some talent..Will be a good Single A program in a couple years..Maybe hire you ,myself and chipper..can show them how to beat Union City ,Lake Co and Humboldt..!

Like you said earlier this year..theri middle school has some talent..Will be a good Single A program in a couple years..Maybe hire you ,myself and chipper..can show them how to beat Union City ,Lake Co and Humboldt..!

:?: I think chipper coaches AAU, no joke....

Yea he does..But that doesn't mean he knows as much as us...lol..We'll hire him as an assissant just in case..Maybe let his buddy and mine also..007 tag along as well..!

I did see and talk to him at about 3 of the Lake Co games lately..He was sitting with 007..Maybe he's just waiting for Coach Whitby to step down..I'd hire him in a minute..I have a degree from BYU

Yea he does..But that doesn't mean he knows as much as us...lol..We'll hire him as an assissant just in case..Maybe let his buddy and mine also..007 tag along as well..!

I did see and talk to him at about 3 of the Lake Co games lately..He was sitting with 007..Maybe he's just waiting for Coach Whitby to step down..I'd hire him in a minute..I have a degree from BYU

Dream Team of Coaching.... :lol:

I would change my choice of words. We all know that a public schools NEVER recruit! LOL :thumb:

I would change my choice of words. We all know that a public schools NEVER recruit! LOL :thumb:

:thumb: ..I was talking about within his own hallways....