RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS ARE AAA STATE CHAMPS

riverdaleman

OK who is LW?

Maybe some of our MT friends can let us know if a certain asst. coach landed the job?????? I'm with you RDman, selfishly I hope that CAT stays in the bag but if not the news will be bitter/sweet. :thumb:

Very interesting comments....can't say I'm surprised though after MTSU let Coach Head go.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach loaded her staff last year and knew it. It will be impossible to keep coaches like those on a staff. However, she seems to find the right people. Except for a slight miscue, eventually a prospect for an AD, but thats another thread likely for RD to get nervous over.

Hard to believe she would leave for another high school job, even Shelbyville. The Shelbyville program is hardly what it once was and she could very well win 2 or 3 championships in a row at Riverdale. I would think her next move would be to the next level as an assistant. However, maybe Coach Insell could convince her that Shelbyville was the next step?

i dont see why she would want to go to Shelbyville unless somebody in the horse industry is going to be

giving her a ton of "under the table money" because as a teacher she wold be taking a pay cut and as a coach she would be inheriting a team that is not nearly as good as the one she has.

i dont see why she would want to go to Shelbyville unless somebody in the horse industry is going to be

giving her a ton of "under the table money" because as a teacher she wold be taking a pay cut and as a coach she would be inheriting a team that is not nearly as good as the one she has.

Would a move to SCHS put her in a stronger position to win a 2nd state title???? Riverdale is

LOADED for at least 3yrs.!!! I don't see a moving truck headed down 231S.. Question is North??? :lol:

Would a move to SCHS put her in a stronger position to win a 2nd state title???? Riverdale is

LOADED for at least 3yrs.!!! I don't see a moving truck headed down 231S.. Question is North??? :lol:

she will not be leaving for shelbyville

Coach Hodges It has been a pleasure getting to know you the past 2 years and I have enjoyed watching your team and the way you handle the team. I like how you push the ball and your aggrressive style and i like when they make a mistake you dont harp on it you move on to the next possesion and I also like how you know the game and loved the girls good luck on whatever you may do I am happy for your husband and this opportunity for oyur family...GOD BLESS