RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS ARE AAA STATE CHAMPS

riverdaleman

It has been obvious for a few years that Coach Hodges would be somewhere in the D1 ranks eventually but the path did change. Great Coach, motivator, and driven by detail. Great recruiter and this likely will not be the last stop. Wonder who she will take with her?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been obvious for a few years that Coach Hodges would be somewhere in the D1 ranks eventually but the path did change. Great Coach, motivator, and driven by detail. Great recruiter and this likely will not be the last stop. Wonder who she will take with her?

Great recruiter? Phargis you said it, not me.

Has this years class already signed and locked in? Have parents already started new jobs in Murfreesboro?

Just havin some fun Lady Warriors fans. Don't take it too serious. LOL.

Besides as long as Barbee doesn't decide to reopen up her recruitment, your set for 2 more years. You don't even need a coach with her.

The obvious choice would be John Wild, assistant coach. He is a proven winner and has worked with this team through out the season. Is there any word as to who the replacement might be?

I know Wild has a lot of experience, but he did not seem to recruit too well at Franklin County but I would think it would be easier to recruit at Riverdale than there. LOL.

It is her husband that got a job not her...so who would she take where?...http://www.dnj.com/article/20100512/BLU ... o+Morehead

My understanding is that coach Wild doesnt want to be a head coach so he is not even applying

To all the Lady Warriors, the parents, staff and others.....

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE FEELING TODAY (I felt the same feelings in April, 2008 at Independence High School). It isn't easy and there are just no words to describe to you until you experience it yourself.....

Best of luck to both coaches on their new adventure in Kentucky!

To all the Lady Warriors, the parents, staff and others.....

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE FEELING TODAY (I felt the same feelings in April, 2008 at Independence High School). It isn't easy and there are just no words to describe to you until you experience it yourself.....

Best of luck to both coaches on their new adventure in Kentucky!

except this time she isnt going to a better opportunity in high school she is leaving for her husband who has the opportunity to be a head coach in div 1A so we are happy for her but sad for us