RIVERDALE LADY WARRIORS ARE AAA STATE CHAMPS

riverdaleman

We've got at least one on here saying absolutely Riverdale is breaking a rule. One says no way, that's ridiculous. One doesn't know and doesn't seem to care as long as a state title was won. Anything confirmed?

There is a famous attorney in Nashville that knows the TSSAA bylaws inside and out who once told me that "no one will ever bring down the mighty Riverdale High School---as long as certain alliances and relationships are in place". I'll leave it at that! ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got at least one on here saying absolutely Riverdale is breaking a rule. One says no way, that's ridiculous. One doesn't know and doesn't seem to care as long as a state title was won. Anything confirmed?

one are former parents that arent happy and has tried to bring us down and they finally got us on sending letters to feeder schools that feed more than RIVERDALE so now we cant do summer ball or something like that

We did not break any of the recruiting rules and several other rules that they had accused us of what i meant by the state title was that we have moved on from but some people after a year still try to bring things up and stir up drama

Was Barbee expected to attend a different high school?

She lives in the Oakland high school area and should be attending Oakland. Yes, their best player played illegally the entire season.[/quote

hicotton i don't know who or where you come from but this is not a site set up for haters to get on and and show the lack of class that you so often do!!! People that act like you in public are mean and harmful in many ways. Are you the "jerk" that booooooed our players when they announced individual awards at the district tourn. in LaVergne???? People that read these sites don't soon forget all the mud

slinging and as to where it came from so wise up. Show some class... Last but not least, be honest and tell us what colors you wear to high school ball games??????? Is it orange??? just curious... :thumb:

New forum site up for hicotton & all "rhs haters" so get the crap off our site with all the bull!@#$% and don't ever come back unless, of course you can say something nice about our school, team and coaches!!! :thumb:

hopefully with the coach leaving and their daughter graduating this will all end now so hopefully it will FINALLY come to an end but ive thought that for a year now so we shall see

Was Barbee expected to attend a different high school?

She lives in the Oakland high school area and should be attending Oakland. Yes, their best player played illegally the entire season.[/quote

hicotton i don't know who or where you come from but this is not a site set up for haters to get on and and show the lack of class that you so often do!!! People that act like you in public are mean and harmful in many ways. Are you the "jerk" that booooooed our players when they announced individual awards at the district tourn. in LaVergne???? People that read these sites don't soon forget all the mud

slinging and as to where it came from so wise up. Show some class... Last but not least, be honest and tell us what colors you wear to high school ball games??????? Is it orange??? just curious...

Better be careful HiCotton......

That football coach, Adeylott, will get his "former student/attorney" friend to send you a letter to order you to stop talking about Riverdale in a negative way like he did that assistant football coach last year when he went to the TSSAA and spent two hours giving them names, numbers, info and such about infractions. Most people involved in sports in this county and outside this county, know the truth anyway! There is nothing that can be done about it --as long as the good ole boys club is intact.

Old Man Hoop Whatever....

By the way, we have never booooed any players at any school, but we sure sat back for about a year and read all the "mud slinging" against our daughter on this site and it ends today---do you understand me? I do wear Orange and I'm proud of it! I'd rather have my daughter on a team that plays by the rules anyday--- Gold Ball or not....it took real guts to step out on that court for 4 games and play in a hostile environment and I am proud that our daughter did it. She had absolutely NOTHING to do with the whole ordeal but she sure took the worst of it and she did it with CLASS this year!! Most of us "adults" could never do what she did!

And by the way.....we also wear ORANGE in Knoxville and are proud of it!!!

Indian, same ole stuff. RDman is right in his accessment. if its not this, its something else. Every successful program has detractors. HH, personally, sells herself. Has genuine interest in players. Mom and dad like her. They would even move to be associated with her teams. Nothing confirmed here nor even rumored. People do move in situations such as floods, tornados, etc. Seems there should be waivers for acts of God and even that is no issue. Everyone knows the rules and the TSSAA. Straight forward. RD is right on the money. Oakland wishes they had her. My comments on HH's recruiting skills referred to her presence in her own school.

Man, the more I read about RD coach leaving, illegal player(maybe), assistant coach that's been to 5 different schools last 10 years, the more this CHAMPIONSHIP seems tainted, just observation :thumb:

there is no Illegal player Riverdale coach is leaving because her HUSBAND IS GOING TO BE A HEAD COACH AT A COLLEGE as far as the assistant coach I have met him and was very nice to me i dont know about his past as to why 5 schools in 10 years but coach Hodges does give him a lot of credit espcially with game prep and planning

Indian, same ole stuff. RDman is right in his accessment. if its not this, its something else. Every successful program has detractors. HH, personally, sells herself. Has genuine interest in players. Mom and dad like her. They would even move to be associated with her teams. Nothing confirmed here nor even rumored. People do move in situations such as floods, tornados, etc. Seems there should be waivers for acts of God and even that is no issue. Everyone knows the rules and the TSSAA. Straight forward. RD is right on the money. Oakland wishes they had her. My comments on HH's recruiting skills referred to her presence in her own school.

No Rumor---Truth. We did MOVE here for our daughter to play for HH. But here's what you cannot seem to get through your scull. We were ASKED to move here and assist in getting the other player over here too!! That is considered "recruiting" by most but now we all know that the word "recruitment" now means "transfer"..... :thumb: As far as some stupid middle school flyer and pizza night---we did that at Independence when she was there---didn't know it was a violation---but apparently it was a serious one.

HH is a great coach and has had a successful program at several schools. She won the State Title which was her dream goal! Congrats!

To all of those that are talking about the barbee kid STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES Lives, AND GET YOUR OwN. You also need to stop trash talking about coach. The only people you all need to worry about are your our own. Just because the Barbee has done so well this year, your trying to bring her down.why not give her credit for the job well done show her you are proud to have her as a team player. as all the players should be proud of . themselves if they are team players as well as parents we need to show them how to be team players, instead of being jealous of one another.

from a concerned parent!!!!