5-AA

sportsMOMinMEIGS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Central in winning another district regular season championship! How is the district tournament going to be played and at what location? I heard 4vs5 in play in game. Winner vs 1 and 2 vs 3 (This round would be double elimination). Is this correct?

Who finished third place (sweetwater and meigs were tied)

1) Central

2) Polk

3)

4)

5) Sequoyah

I'll raise my glass to another regular season championship for my alma mater :roflol: From what I can gather Central and Polk are the #1 and #2. Sequoyah is in as the 5. I heard that the winner of the Meigs/Sweetwater series will be the 3 and play polk in the first round of the tournament. My understanding is that after the play-in game (#4-#5) it becomes a double elimination tournament, with the higher seed hosting each game. I could be wrong but this is how I had it explained to me.

I'm pretty sure Meigs and Sweetwater play this coming monday and tuesday the 26 and 27th. If they were to split then it would come down to run differential in the two games. After that I think it would go to record against common opponents in the district..... which they both were swept by polk and split with central and sequoyah (so that doesn't help). After that I'm not sure how it shakes out.