14A...The Regular Season Thread

Purple & Gold Standard

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any scores from this weeks games. I have Union City sweeping Humboldt 20-9 and 20-1. Also, South Fulton 3-0 over Greenfield from Monday. Please if you know any other scores please post the results as the District tournament starts Friday. Good Luck to all teams involved.

I was told told Lake Co beat Greenfield in a high scoring game but don't know for a fact.!

Bigster,

Lake Co. didnt beat Greenfield.

Also, in the 14A tourney, Greenfield beat South Fulton 2-1 in 10 innings. Then, Greenfield beat Halls 18-3. Tuesday night, Greenfield is supposed to play Union City, with the winner going on to the championship game. The loser will go down into the losers bracket.

Bigster,

Lake Co. didnt beat Greenfield.

Also, in the 14A tourney, Greenfield beat South Fulton 2-1 in 10 innings. Then, Greenfield beat Halls 18-3. Tuesday night, Greenfield is supposed to play Union City, with the winner going on to the championship game. The loser will go down into the losers bracket.

Thanks Volfan..A buddy of mine said he thought Lake Co had beaten Greenfield during the last week of the season.I knew the tournament was getting ready to start.Looks like Greenfield has done very well in the tournament.And by your comments,look like Lake Co is already out.!

Halls beat South Fulton 9-8 in 9 innings last night.

Greenfield beat Union City 15-3.

Halls plays Union City in the losers bracket tonight, with the winner playing Greenfield on Thursday night in the championship game/games. The winner of the loser bracket will have to beat Greenfield twice on Thursday to win the tourney.

Greenfield is now in the Regional tourney for sure. It's just a matter of who we have to play first at this point.

15-3 did you say Greenfield beat Union City. Nah, that cant be right. Some of Union Citys arragant fans said Greenfield would never beat Union City in anything. That is great. It sounds like Greenfield killed Union City. 15-3 wow.

Last year Greenfield actually beat Union City in more sports than Union City beat Greenfield. Way to go Greenfield. The size of the school doesnt matter, its the size of the heart.

Greenfield beat Union City 6-3 for the District 14A championship.

Greenfield will play Clarksburg Monday in the Regional tourney...playing at Greenfield; while UC will go to Huntingdon on Monday.

Heath Crouse, Dalton Potts, and Tyler Jones made all District from Greenfield. Congratulations.

Last year the match ups between the districts produced some good games. Have not seen none of the teams this year so I do not have an idea how it will work out.

Pulling for 13A here though. Hoping for no injuries.

What does everyone think about these two match ups?

Clarksburg at Greenfield and Union City at Huntingdon

Which two are going on to the championship and to sub-state?