Maryville Rebels 2010. How good will they be?

REBELRON

"Lil'Reb"...I'm told that you don't want any..

I was very surprised that you responded about much you loved the team flag though.. I prob would not call anyone racist from now on- after you admitted that!

BTW" Why do they call you Lil Reb?

Hey blade....take a little time to observe the Maryville flag? I described it to you. Look it up. Regarding your racism and the fact that you are a racist.......just explain your post that day and why you were put in the penalty box for a couple of weeks.... :bored:

You might want to be careful what you say to me blade. I will bring Jimmy Hyams with me and watch him slap you around like he does on a daily basis...so funny blade to listen to your bland...redundant...boring "look at me" diatribes. I promise you this blade.....I will kick you out from under Greyrider. Hey...what are friends for? Of course.....and just like last year....you will be no where to be found. But, if you do not cower and actually take his invitation I promise to kick you our from under him....no kidding.

Hey blade....take a little time to observe the Maryville flag? I described it to you. Look it up. Regarding your racism and the fact that you are a racist.......just explain your post that day and why you were put in the penalty box for a couple of weeks.... :bored:

You might want to be careful what you say to me blade. I will bring Jimmy Hyams with me and watch him slap you around like he does on a daily basis...so funny blade to listen to your bland...redundant...boring "look at me" diatribes. I promise you this blade.....I will kick you out from under Greyrider. Hey...what are friends for? Of course.....and just like last year....you will be no where to be found. But, if you do not cower and actually take his invitation I promise to kick you our from under him....no kidding.

If you like that flag you are a racist that is a fact...Ask the good people of GA. & South Carolina.. Everyone on here agrees with me. If they don't I promise you this...they will not say it... Again why do they call you "Lil reb" I must know...

If you like that flag you are a racist that is a fact...Ask the good people of GA. & South Carolina.. Everyone on here agrees with me. If they don't I promise you this...they will not say it... Again why do they call you "Lil reb" I must know...

Again, your ignorance is astounding so take my advice on this one. Take a few minutes and look up the Maryville school flag. OK?

btw...who is "they".

[Again, your ignorance is astounding so take my advice on this one. Take a few minutes and look up the Maryville school flag. OK?

btw...who is "they".

That's ok.. I saw it on the news..You are trying to spin it your way but everyone on here knows how you really feel. Or are you saying that you do not support the conf. flag? Just say it & I will move on..

rules of debate, name calling means that you are losing an argument BTW I

will ask this question one more time.. Why do they call you Lil REB?

They= the maj. BTW

Losing Brayden Phillips hurts. That young man may not be really big but he gets after people. A bigger potential loss is Shawn Prevo going to Alcoa. If that happens this will be bad. Prevo is one of the best backs to ever go through Maryville youth football. Prevo had a chance to play a lot this year.

I watched 7 on 7 at Maryville college. Patton Robinette will be the next great Maryville quarterback. Receivers are plentiful. Offensive line will be outstanding. If another running back emerges to go with Jacob West the offense will be great. I hope the defense is better this year.

Losing Brayden Phillips hurts. That young man may not be really big but he gets after people. A bigger potential loss is Shawn Prevo going to Alcoa. If that happens this will be bad. Prevo is one of the best backs to ever go through Maryville youth football. Prevo had a chance to play a lot this year.

I watched 7 on 7 at Maryville college. Patton Robinette will be the next great Maryville quarterback. Receivers are plentiful. Offensive line will be outstanding. If another running back emerges to go with Jacob West the offense will be great. I hope the defense is better this year.

With Prevo, Koko, Vee & Crenshaw..........Alcoa's run game will continue to be strong for several more years.

A bigger potential loss is Shawn Prevo going to Alcoa. If that happens this will be bad.

With Prevo, Koko, Vee & Crenshaw..........Alcoa's run game will continue to be strong for several more years.

Prevo was at MHS's football workouts this morning, so I'd say there's a pretty good chance he suits up for the Rebels come Monday.