Burt Snow to resign

Well I Think Bigster Should Take The Job. Lord Knows He Aint Short On Words! :roflol:

Only if you'll come with me....I'm sure if Coach Pelligrino comes back he'll keep the same coaches there now..Not sure about if Coach B comes back..I will agree with wildbird..I'd like to see a coach come in and start all over and bring in new assissants..Like you said Butchie..I'm not short on words..I have no idea who wildbird is but everyone associated with Lake Co sports know who I am..not hiding behind my name on here..I'd tell the coaches there as well as whoever gets the coaches job..hire new coaches..I promise I could get several hundred signatures wanting the same thing..And don't mind telling them directly..Lake Co hasnt been able to stop anyone ofn defense the past several seasons..beat up on some mediocre teams ..started out 5-1 last year but everyone knew why because of the teams they played..then when the better teams came along..Lake co was blown out..Worst defense the past couple seasons I've ever seen.!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigster, It Aint No Surprise Where You Stand On Things....And That's Why You Gather So Much Respect From Area Fans. I Have Personally Witnessed The Downfall Of Lake County Football. And I Agree...A Total House Cleaning Is In Order. I Actually Think Ole Snow Woulda Been A Good Un If He Had Hung Around. But Everybody Is Looking For The Bigger Better Deal.

I Can Remember When Mckenzie Was Everybodies Homecoming Invitation. And We Couldn't Stop Anybody Either. It's Frustrating To Say The Least. But I Can't Imagine A New Coach Three Seasons In A Row!

I Just Don't Think I Could Take It. Now You Got Seniors Who Are A Jack Of All Trades Of Football And A Master Of None Of The Systems They Have Been Familiar With. And The Future Aspects Of Any Of Them Getting Assistance With Further Education Is Probably Mute As Well. Lake County Has A Hard Road Ahead...And Like The Ole Song Goes......."Who Will It Be Now?" :thumb:

Bigster, It Aint No Surprise Where You Stand On Things....And That's Why You Gather So Much Respect From Area Fans. I Have Personally Witnessed The Downfall Of Lake County Football. And I Agree...A Total House Cleaning Is In Order. I Actually Think Ole Snow Woulda Been A Good Un If He Had Hung Around. But Everybody Is Looking For The Bigger Better Deal.

I Can Remember When Mckenzie Was Everybodies Homecoming Invitation. And We Couldn't Stop Anybody Either. It's Frustrating To Say The Least. But I Can't Imagine A New Coach Three Seasons In A Row!

I Just Don't Think I Could Take It. Now You Got Seniors Who Are A Jack Of All Trades Of Football And A Master Of None Of The Systems They Have Been Familiar With. And The Future Aspects Of Any Of Them Getting Assistance With Further Education Is Probably Mute As Well. Lake County Has A Hard Road Ahead...And Like The Ole Song Goes......."Who Will It Be Now?" :thumb:

I've seen just about every Lake Co team that has played in the history of Lake co high school..Been some good teams and players throughout the years come through there..Last year when Lake Co started 5-1..I wrote that this team wasn't very good..Had beaten Fulton City,Fulton Co and a couple more that was about like a middle school team..Those teams were that bad..Like I said in one of my posts last year that I still vaguely remember..I could have taken some of the former players that were 40 years old and beaten any of those teams.Lake Co has several good players returning ,including the quarterback,running back and several linebackers and lineman...Was a little weak at the end position last year along with one of the linebacker spots..Going to miss Cris Rogers,who seemed to make most of the plays..but still should win 7 or 8 games this year ...just my guess because of about 7 or 8 starters coming back and what I believe will be a lot of teams down in talent..From what I read..South Fulton,Bruceton,Greenfield may be down so with Lake Co playing maybe Fulton Co and Fulton City ..should be no reason to maybe win 8 games this year..A 6 win season this year is a very down year to me with the players they have returning..And that to go along with what I think will be weaker teams.!I agree..clean house..start all over..I'm sure that's not going to happen though..probably going to hear..Lake Co don't have the money or the coaches we have really aren't teachers and are basically just helping us out..The money Lake Co has been making the past ...several seasons in basketball and football....should have a couple million dollars in the funds..

Well If They Don't Have The Money And They Are Accepting Volunteers, Hey I Wanna Shot! Who Wants Idealized Cronies Of Failed Systems On Their Staff. Heck I Can Wear A Shirt And Punch Holes In The New Coaches Program Just As Good As Them. I'm Sure Them Cronies Do Alot Of Undermining Of The Coach That Comes In. If Was The New Coach On A Low Budget Sytem I'd Get All Them Guys Gone And Get Me A Couple Of Dads Around Town To Help- Me Out. I Believe I'd Get More Done And Have More Support For What I Was Trying To Do... It's Sorta Like When The Sheriff Raids A Whore House....You Take The Huzzies And The Piano Player Too. Fire Em All....And Me And Bigster Will Volunteer To Help...And Maybe Lakecowild Will Support Us! :thumb:

I've seen just about every Lake Co team that has played in the history of Lake co high school..Been some good teams and players throughout the years come through there..Last year when Lake Co started 5-1..I wrote that this team wasn't very good..Had beaten Fulton City,Fulton Co and a couple more that was about like a middle school team..Those teams were that bad..Like I said in one of my posts last year that I still vaguely remember..I could have taken some of the former players that were 40 years old and beaten any of those teams.Lake Co has several good players returning ,including the quarterback,running back and several linebackers and lineman...Was a little weak at the end position last year along with one of the linebacker spots..Going to miss Cris Rogers,who seemed to make most of the plays..but still should win 7 or 8 games this year ...just my guess because of about 7 or 8 starters coming back and what I believe will be a lot of teams down in talent..From what I read..South Fulton,Bruceton,Greenfield may be down so with Lake Co playing maybe Fulton Co and Fulton City ..should be no reason to maybe win 8 games this year..A 6 win season this year is a very down year to me with the players they have returning..And that to go along with what I think will be weaker teams.!I agree..clean house..start all over..I'm sure that's not going to happen though..probably going to hear..Lake Co don't have the money or the coaches we have really aren't teachers and are basically just helping us out..The money Lake Co has been making the past ...several seasons in basketball and football....should have a couple million dollars in the funds..

Greenfield is always down so you can chalk that one up as a win ;)

Bigster are you saying there are TWO head coaching vacancies at LCHS? What happened with Whitby? How good are your sources on the other information?

My sources are slipping..I had someone call me earlier today and said Whitby was quitting or at least a rumour and that he was going maybe going to Hickman..I ask my son who is a student there and he said he had heard the same thing and that Coach Whitby wasn't there today..Maybe that doesn't mean anything though.He likes Coach Whitby..Said Coach Whitby was telling several students a couple days ago that he didn't know why fans and people were complainging..Said we're winning..Told some of them had Swift not gotten into trouble and Cody Taylor also ..that he thought Lake Co would have had a great chance to win the stste..Anyway..Who knows?There are several jobs open in the area..Gibson Co girls..Liberty boys..Maybe he's tired of the drama..!

I made a phone call to a buddy to see if he's heard anything and he told me he had heard the same thing..Even someone from the local paper had heard the same story but couldn't confirm it...He said he also made a call to one of Coach Whitby's closest friends and he had heard it also and that Coach Pellingro had told him thet he,Pelligrino didn't think he was going to either get the job or take the football job and that a school official was in Chatt today on business but also to interview the people I mentioned for the football and the basketball job..So..if it is true..the wheels are definitely in motion..So..We'll just have to wait and see..The local paper had an article this week that names being tossed around were both former coaches Pellingro and Coach Barger..Coach Barger is now a coach at Chatt. Central..FRom rumours ..the only way that Lake Co would even have a chance at him returning is more money which reportedely most believe could be the offering of his wife,Dawn the head coaching basketball job..She coached most of the boys in middle school while at Lake Co and most people were inpressed with her..Again..Could be all rumours..

It was announced this afternoon at LCHS. Coach Barger to return as FB coach, other Coach Barger is Head boys BB. Way to go LC Officials. You got this one right.

Bad hire. Mark it down he wont beat the big boys like union city and Humboldt in both sports. If this was the logic for getting coach witby out then I will change my school of choice. Don't like it at all.

It was announced this afternoon at LCHS. Coach Barger to return as FB coach, other Coach Barger is Head boys BB. Way to go LC Officials. You got this one right.

Bad hire. Mark it down he wont beat the big boys like union city and Humboldt in both sports. If this was the logic for getting coach witby out then I will change my school of choice. Don't like it at all.

..Well oo7..Looks like I nailed this one several days ago before there was any inkling about Coach Whitby even being gone..You talk about beating Union City and Humboldt..Did any of the other coaces beat them?I believe Coach Barger came as close as anyone when Lake Co had a big lead and didn't do anything in the second half..Lake Co does have some good returning talent..I just wish Coach Barger would strat fresh and either bring some coaches with him or hire some from outside the school that we have now..!I believe you're going to be surprised on both coaches and the football and basketball teams..You know you're a true Falcon..lol.!