Bodenhamer resigns from Liberty Tech....

GCPioneer

He was in a no win situation. If he won the state tournament, it would have been because of Coach Williams players. Of course he lost, and I'm sure people will say he didn't have the pulse of the team. I'm sure he's good coach but he shouldn't have taken the job if he and his family wasn't prepared to move to Jackson. With a few more years under his belt; I think he would have found his way after following the tradition and great expectations set back Coach Williams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard a word. There is 2 high profile coaching jobs open in Jackson right now with Liberty Tech boys and North Side girls. If they've hired coaches, The Jackson Sun has done a poor job of covering it.

North Side girls have 2 upcoming Senior guard/forward(s) that have the potential to be Major D1 players. They also have an upcoming Junior post player that has the potential to play college ball at the high NAIA ranks or in a D1-D2.

Liberty is Liberty. They are always loaded. They will still be good again next year with the return of Dre Barnett and Kendal Anthony. Liberty will have more young talent come in and will prepare for another run next year with some good coaching.