Top games for 2010

drstats

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB @ Clinton week one. Tons of hype surrounding DB and tons of question marks surrounding my dragons. Looks like those questions could be answered that week. Also Oak Ridge and Maryville. that will once again be a great game. beat em down good Maryville :roflol:

I have to admit Dragon, I would love to see how good Clinton is by seeing a Boone/Clinton game in the playoffs in week 13 or 14. I would say your program and mine are itching to get at that stage again.

DB @ Clinton week one. Tons of hype surrounding DB and tons of question marks surrounding my dragons. Looks like those questions could be answered that week. Also Oak Ridge and Maryville. that will once again be a great game. beat em down good Maryville :roflol:

I think you trying a little to hard to fire up your team dragon breath. Im very close to DB and here from other fans, players and coaches on a regular basis. I haven't heard any hype at all. But I am seeing a lot more hard work and dedication up here right now. We have a long way to go after a very disapointing year last year. I think I remember you have already predicted a win over DB, right?