Can Greeneville Go Undefeated???

DevilMan03

David Lipscomb wins 4A this year

dont count on it mr catfish ..please dont count on it!

Maplewood will be lucky to make the playoffs this year boski. The district is going to be very good again from top to bottom and I think Ralph Thompson's leadership could be missed. He did great things there for sure. Remember that the Panthers had to rally to beat a David Lipscomb team that at the time was very young last year. The Panthers also had a tough battle with a Pearl Cohn team that returns everyone. East Literature returns quite a bit this season and they defeated Maplewood last season. CPA is a team that is going to be extremely well coached and Maplewood is going to have to be disciplined from top to bottom (this includes the guys on the sidelines) to beat the Lions. Whites Creek is a team that just is always going to have the #'s and athletes to be able to compete at a 4A level with Maplewood. That doesn't include non-district games against MBA & Hunters Lane.

I am telling you right now boski that Maplewood is a team that may be a suprise "playoff miss" when the brackets are released on Halloween Weekend.

man you trippin ...last year is out the window ..poof!!! its gone like a old mans hair line! maplewood has a new coach .. who will fit right in , they also return a very solid core of players ..ok they lost stone ..but tell me the name of another impact player they lost .. i bet you cant think of one?? ...also many new faces the you will get to know real soon .. lol DL = garbage ..you guys did nothing ..that lead me to think ..you had a great team ...or even a good team .. just luck and ref help ..and you talk about last years games ..thats funny and they always will be, example maplewood vs east lit ..maplewood plays without both star running backs ..if one of those guys had played ..east lit loses.

miss the playoffs????? miss them??? ..man you are dreaming ..maplewood wins another district title ..the burn it up in the playoffs ...im telling you now ..this wont be perfect .. and it wont need to be !!! but Maplewood owns it this season.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach Russell

Chris Perkins

Larenzo Ford

Should I keep going boski??????????

Perhaps both of you would like to go hijack another thread or better yet...start a lovefest of your own

i like it right here barb! ..i mean i think the champs need to hear this too right? ..after all you are still champs until somebody beats you ..this team may be that team ..so listen up greeneville barb

and take notes, "Can Greeneville Go Undefeated???" NO!!! .. :roflol:

back to your picks catFisH ..

the count is up to like 4 right? ...that does'nt really seem like much at all if you look at it ..

so find a few other names to tally up and ill take it from there ..im sure we will miss those guys.

they just plug those holes with more talent ..and its there! its been there! will be there for a while!

hey is it to early for me to this fired up?

my good pal barb ..i dont know about you ..but im not into that lovefest stuff..

so the two of you might want to figure out how you're going to do that without me ..im going to pass ..this time and forever!

once again congratulations!

im ready for some real football!! ole 92 Alabama and LSU re-run just wont cut it!

not much longer to wait ..so lets just see where this show goes!!! ..just keep your eyes open.

-hype

OK, so Boski wants to square off with Barb? I've got to go ahead and lay down $100 on Barb, even with those opening odds of Barb 4 to 1.

Not much point in tusslin' with someone whose scope doesn't extend past District 10....Hey Boski ,the state of Tennessee extends past Nashville. Did you think once Maryville got reclassified that nothing stood in the way of a state championship? I think White's Creek had other plans....of course you do have one heckuva conference and Maplewood is certainly a top-tier program. We here in Greeneville and our friends at 4A state champion Giles County don't mind being overlooked by your self-proclaimed

"premier" programs. It makes the post-season shock more enjoyable. Greeneville will be bigger, faster and meaner next year with most of its defense returning. I can hardly wait.

OK, so Boski wants to square off with Barb? I've got to go ahead and lay down $100 on Barb, even with those opening odds of Barb 4 to 1.

Not much point in tusslin' with someone whose scope doesn't extend past District 10....Hey Boski ,the state of Tennessee extends past Nashville. "Did you think once Maryville got reclassified that nothing stood in the way of a state championship?" ...Maryville?!? ..my good mountain homies!! luvd the cabins by the way lol im just joking ..they were nice though!!

with Maryville they had a 74 game win streak going ... on the way to 75 and another state title ..and i just wanted to see them get beat in the big game.. and it happened 2008 .. im cool with that ...they can win 10 more crowns for all i care ..ive seen what i wanted to see as far as maryville goes, all in all great program guys! ..one of the best in the state! right under Alcoa .. :roflol:

I think White's Creek had other plans....of course you do have one heckuva conference and Maplewood is certainly a top-tier program. We here in Greeneville and our friends at 4A state champion Giles County don't mind being overlooked by your self-proclaimed

"premier" programs. It makes the post-season shock more enjoyable. Greeneville will be bigger, faster and meaner next year with most of its defense returning. I can hardly wait.

thanks pal! ..im glad we understand each other! ..i have a few things to say ..got note pad?

note: district 10 title has nothing to do with you guys ..that was a shot @ DL .. :roflol:dry.gif ...now

gdevil put your rent money away ...id hate to see a man go homeless ..over football trash talk!

also note: ..us city folk here in east nashville over at the wood dont mind being overlooked by any program for that matter!

note: we are stronger, way faster, and way meaner right now!! I can hardly wait!!!!

"Can Greeneville Go Undefeated???"

i still say no!!

hustle up!!

-hype

If district 10 has nothing to do with "us guys" then why are you still on this thread?

Most teams the Devils faced were faster and more athletic last year but it didn't stop them from reaching the championship. They made it there as a balanced TEAM. Look out this year cause I think they may e better.