Smyrna...Emerine, Giffen

Gallatin..???

White House..???

Beech...Rosen, Patterson, Davenport

Mt. Juliet...Segar, Shao

Wilson Central...???

Hendersonville...Tucker, Bostic, Steen, Reynolds

Could have left some out, these are the best I know of in this district

Sorry I'm kind of late, but Antonio Westfield is a great player. I played with him this summer on the Chattanooga Colonels, he's a very strong player with a very strong arm and a good bat. He hits with a lot of power(7 homers in his district tournament this past year) and runs a sub-7 60. I don't know of his exact time, but he's pretty fast. He's a great all-around athlete, he's also a standout in football. I'm pretty sure some D-1 schools are looking at him in both sports, I know some are in baseball. Hope this helps.

You have stated the you think Jeffery Lykins of Marshall County is one of the best. In my opinion I think that Scott McLean is the best first baseman in the mid-state and maybe the state. He is not afraid to get in front of the ball and he has a great bat. He has the potential to play for a very good team in his years after high school.

Posted by slider2002:

Thanks! I didn't know if he was a Jr. or a Sr.Have you seen the Griffin kid from Tullahoma (Ht.and Wt)that sort of thing? I tried to call his coach but he never called me back.

Griffin is 6'4'' 180 lb RHP in the 84 to 88 range with a nasty curveball & decent changeup. He will throw harder with strength & coaching. It is not surprising that you did not get called back but if you call asst. coach Jackie Reavis he will call you back and he knows what he is talking about