Riverdale vs. Coffee County

HIT

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a toss up. i keep going back and fourth back and fourth. these are two really good teams. great pitching, great defense, and good hitting. this will be a great game. i am going with cc 4-3. good luck to both teams. both these teams are worthy to go to state. wish i could be there. anyone one know if it's going to be broadcasted?

Thunder Radio in Manchester 1320AM, 107.9FM plus http://www.wmsrradio.com

WOW WHAT A GAME...CC hit the ball really well plus we made several errors but somehow we were able to overcome them Megan Chesney got to BIG RBIS to tie the game up and then in the bottom of the 7th Brittany Pendergrast got a base hit she was bunted to second and then a hit got her to third and the runner from first then breaks to second as they try to get that runner out the runner from third takes off and scores the winning run 4-3 GREAT JOB LADY WARRIORS

Dang! I know Terry probably practices the 1st - 3rd rundown as much as Riverdale does. I'm shocked they don't make that play. But, as it is with all teams, kids are kids and pressure makes errors and errors in judgment. Can happen to any team but I know to lose the game to that play has to hurt a lot. Sounded like a great game. Congratulations to Riverdale and another congratulations for Coffee making such a huge run this year. They proved they were the real deal and worthy to be at the state.

ERA

this is a toss up. i keep going back and fourth back and fourth. these are two really good teams. great pitching, great defense, and good hitting. this will be a great game. i am going with cc 4-3. good luck to both teams. both these teams are worthy to go to state. wish i could be there. anyone one know if it's going to be broadcasted?

Thunder Radio in Manchester 1320AM, 107.9FM plus http://www.wmsrradio.com

thank you, was a great game. hard to hear with the back ground noise. guess their were alot of Warrior fans there. congrats to those warriors, job well done.

can you say coaching!!!!!! We got out coached tonight!!!!! But look out next year, the whole team will be back!!!!! not to mention the under classmen coming up>>> NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR!!! Good year girls!!!!

Ya da ya da ya da....................ya'll bin sayin' that since 2000. Stick to the moonshine.

can you say coaching!!!!!! We got out coached tonight!!!!! But look out next year, the whole team will be back!!!!! not to mention the under classmen coming up>>> NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR!!! Good year girls!!!!

Ya da ya da ya da....................ya'll bin sayin' that since 2000. Stick to the moonshine.

I don't know where you get that Coffee County has been saying this since 2000 because we went to state in 2000! As long as Coach Breeden was at Coffee County we never got out coached just got beat by better teams but not out Coached. Congrats to Coach Breeden and the Lady Warriors and also Congrats to Coffee County Baseball Team who is State Bound!

not sure where outcoaching came from if it is from the last play of the game maybe so but the difference in this game is base runners CC had runners on base all the time but did not get the big hit all three runs came on sacrifice fly (scoring 2 runs on 1 of them) we were fortunate enough to get the 2 out hit with runners in scoring position to tie it up and i think we also scored out first run with a 2 out hit that was the biggest difference in the game I thought your girls were well prepared for us.