Substate...Greenfield vs. Adamsville

volfan007

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look you guys have a good team, there is no doubt about that, but that is one year. You go 3-1 against Union City one year in baseball and you think that makes up for all the beatings that UC has dished out to over the years in every sport? You guys are the ones that need to get better. You put together one decent baseball team one year and you think you can go around telling people to get better? Union City has had consistently good teams in every sport year in and year out. You need to compare trophy cases before you start saying that people need to get better. And don't be hating on my boy bigswo.

bigswo, It doesnt surprise me with your comments, you are a loser. I know who you are from other UC fans. Greenfield dominated Union City in baseball this year. As Purple & Gold tells us on a regular basis, you need to go practice. I wonder where ole Purple & Gold is now adays? He sure isnt posting anymore. He owes the Greenfield fans an apology, step up to the plate and be a man. You dished it out all football and basketball season but where are you now. Greenfield dominated Union City.

Could bigswo be Purple & Gold in hiding? alot of similarities.

Look you guys have a good team, there is no doubt about that, but that is one year. You go 3-1 against Union City one year in baseball and you think that makes up for all the beatings that UC has dished out to over the years in every sport? You guys are the ones that need to get better. You put together one decent baseball team one year and you think you can go around telling people to get better? Union City has had consistently good teams in every sport year in and year out. You need to compare trophy cases before you start saying that people need to get better. And don't be hating on my boy bigswo.

For starters, we are 4-1 against you this year. The last 3 meetings we have beat you by a combined score of 32-7. We are back to back district and region champs. I believe we handled you pretty good last year. Besides, the only reason we bring up other sports is because you guys do in other sports worse than what you are crying that we did to you. You can't do what you do in other sports and then cry foul when it happens to you. It makes you sound like a bunch of whiners and cry babies.

What's the head scratching tough break?

Greenfield fell apart in the 7th inning. I think the score was like 9-4 going into the 7th and Adamsville started DRILLING the ball including a 3 run blast that cleared the light poles in the outfield by Adamsville's big boy. Adamsville does have a very good team, no doubt. I think the starting pitcher from Adamsville does seem to get rattled alot. I think the cheering from the Greenfield dugout bothered him quite a bit, lol.

What's the head scratching tough break?

Greenfield fell apart in the 7th inning. I think the score was like 9-4 going into the 7th and Adamsville started DRILLING the ball including a 3 run blast that cleared the light poles in the outfield by Adamsville's big boy. Adamsville does have a very good team, no doubt. I think the starting pitcher from Adamsville does seem to get rattled alot. I think the cheering from the Greenfield dugout bothered him quite a bit, lol.

wow! losing a game like that stays with you for a long time