Welcome (back) to Riverdale!

davidlimbaugh

Welcome to Riverdale! Nashville Christian is making their first visit? Harriman has played in a couple of Warrior Spring Classics. And we can only hope to have as good a game as last year's Decatur Co vs Friendship Christian game! If I can be of any help, please feel free to let me know.

David Limbaugh

Sports Information Director

Riverdale High School

david at riverdalewarriors.com

cell: 615-545-2352

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also would like to welcome these teams to our facilities at RIVERDALE!!!! This is a mixed bag for me as this will be my last hoorah.

If there is anything I can do for any of the teams let me know and if we did something last year that you liked and you want it again let me know or if there was something missing that you would like to see let me know and I will do my best to have it taken care of on Tuesday.

Since last year we have added a deck and new bathrooms so that has helped elminate some of the waiting line and we hope this does well during this state tournament as well.

Look forward to seeing all of you starting on TUESDAY and I hope you see you all the way through and good luck during your state tournament and mostly HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE there are a lot of teams that wish they were playing this week as well (including us)

LimBOMB!! my man! I'll be there for 96.5 ESPN radio from west Tennessee. I'm covering mainly DII i think so if i could get text updates or tweets or email or facebook or phone call. whatever communication avenue you want to use, I'd appreciate it if you can keep me up to speed on the games at your beautiful facility. Here's my contact info:

Bryan Moyers

731-695-2178

twitter: sports_voice

email: eaglesxcrunner@gmail.com

Thank you so much for all you do! You are the man!!

The teams playing at Riverdale will be treated very well.

Thanks 'WM' - we like our baseball a little, can ya tell? :thumb:

Not gonna lie. I've not been around as much, but I'm throughly disappointed I've not seen the 2010 installment of the Limbaugh Plan.

I posted it after the district tournaments were over, honest! :popcorneater: Come by and say HI!!!!

DL,

I think the soonest I can get to the 'Boro is Thursday. Hopefully Farragut can hang on until then. If I can, I'll swing by the Reservation and give you shout -- I'm staying with family over in Eagleville (congrats to the Eagles for making to the Big Show!!), so Riverdale is pretty much on my way up to Siegel.

One of these days, we'll get you guys back to Knoxville, and we can return all the splendid hospitality. Everyone that's playing at Riverdale is in for a *REAL* treat!! David and all the folks at Riverdale are wonderful hosts!! :popcorneater: