2010 Lincoln County Falcons!

jabbo

Don't think that everyone in the Boro or especially at Blackman thinks likes Mr. Donkey. We are in for a rude awakening if the coaches or anyone on the team is thinking like him. Lincoln County will be a much improved team this year. If Blackman does not come ready to play, this game will be an "L" for the Blaze. The Falcons have been great in the past, had a down year last year but they will not stay down. That program has too much pride. Go Blaze!

Thank you for expressing good sportsmanship! we are discussing HIGH SCHOOL football!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah donkey kong, maybe Shadowens can give us a hook-up so we can play big leaguers like Cane Ridge or Station Camp.

Dude,

All About the "o"pra told me to get a life.

But, I think she was talking to you.

15,325 post and if you give as little of 2 mins. of thought to each post; that's 30,650 total mins. or 510.833 hours, or 21.2847 days of your life you spent making comments on coach-t.

Now who really needs to get a life.

really you are 2worthless!!!

Dude,

All About the "o"pra told me to get a life.

But, I think she was talking to you.

15,325 post and if you give as little of 2 mins. of thought to each post; that's 30,650 total mins. or 510.833 hours, or 21.2847 days of your life you spent making comments on coach-t.

Now who really needs to get a life.

really you are 2worthless!!!

Oh yea! Well I bet he don't have big floppy ears and buck teeth like someone else we know on here! :popcorneater:

Well, I promise you Donkey when your team plays Lincoln county it aint going to be a disney movie.

Yes I agree 100%. Doubleshot old buddy it's hard to say but I really agree with you! It won't be anything like a Disney movie. Most Disney movies are a heart warming story of how the under dog rises up and wins in a tearful, joy filled ending. But in this case the Falcons are the under dogs. I call the Falcons under dogs only in respect to last years final score in the "Pit" - Balckman 41, Lincoln County Zero. Before you say it!, I know the players have grown over the year and the Seniors have left. But as of now History is all we have to base the odds on.

Blackman's Defense is pretty good. If you Don't belive me, check out Murphy Fair's mag. and check out what's returning. Will most likely be harder to get points than last year.

So you are correct no Disney movie.

But anyway can't wait, look for me at the game. I be the one with long ears and buck teeth.

Tell them all hee haw for me.

Edited by MrDonkey

Yes I agree 100%. Doubleshot old buddy it's hard to say but I really agree with you! It won't be anything like a Disney movie. Most Disney movies are a heart warming story of how the under dog rises up and wins in a tearful, joy filled ending. But in this case the Falcons are the under dogs. I call the Falcons under dogs only in respect to last years final score in the "Pit" - Balckman 41, Lincoln County Zero. Before you say it!, I know the players have grown over the year and the Seniors have left. But as of now History is all we have to base the odds on.

Blackman's Defense is pretty good. If you Don't belive me, check out Murphy Fair's mag. and check out what's returning. Will most likely be harder to get points than last year.

So you are correct no Disney movie.

But anyway can't wait, look for me at the game. I be the one with long ears and buck teeth.

Tell them all hee haw for me.

I will still be waiting on your reply when it is over telling me Doublshot, you told me so.

I have the feeling Lincoln County this year is NOT going to be a gimme game for anyone they play. With this being the 'rumored' swan song season for Coach, I know he does not want to go out with a losing record. Add to this the new additions to the staff to shake up the offense and trying for a good start to their tenure at their home school.

Put it all together and it could mean bad news for who ever plays them this year.

I have the feeling Lincoln County this year is NOT going to be a gimme game for anyone they play. With this being the 'rumored' swan song season for Coach, I know he does not want to go out with a losing record. Add to this the new additions to the staff to shake up the offense and trying for a good start to their tenure at their home school.

Put it all together and it could mean bad news for who ever plays them this year.

I agree with you LOD. I do not expect a blow out, however each time Blackman step on the field I do expect a hard fought victory. Being a Lincoln County native, I too would like to see LC get back to the level of play like that of days gone by. Also it is great having my kid play against those of former class mates and friends.